News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look at this...

Started by WV69RT, July 05, 2011, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV69RT

My friend snapped a pic of this in a McD's drive through in Beckley, WV.

PocketThunder

NO truer words have ever been spoken.....  :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Really?.. in a Micky Dees?! That has the makings of one horriffic honeymoon...  :eek2:   :P

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 05, 2011, 10:55:07 PM
Really?.. in a Micky Dees?! That has the makings of one horriffic honeymoon...  :eek2:   :P
Right after we got married my wife was starving , so on the way to hotel she makes me go thru the mcdonalds drive thru .  She is ordering up a storm tons of food .  So we get up to the window my wife still in her wedding dress me in my tux. We go to pay and the attendant calls all the employees over to the window.  The manage yells out its all on me  . I'm trying to hand them the money and they wont take it .   So they heft up like three bags of food into the car.   Then we get to the crystal marriot in DC like a couple blocks away .  She gets out wedding dress and all , with the bags of food and sets them up on the check in desk.  I about rolled over and died  right there .   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on July 06, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
Right after we got married my wife was starving , so on the way to hotel she makes me go thru the mcdonalds drive thru .  She is ordering up a storm tons of food .  So we get up to the window my wife still in her wedding dress me in my tux. We go to pay and the attendant calls all the employees over to the window.  The manage yells out its all on me  . I'm trying to hand them the money and they wont take it .   So they heft up like three bags of food into the car.   Then we get to the crystal marriot in DC like a couple blocks away .  She gets out wedding dress and all , with the bags of food and sets them up on the check in desk.  I about rolled over and died  right there .   

She took off her dress at the counter?  Glad Kim didn't do that, she was barefoot and pantiless under her wedding dress (100% country girl)......  :D    Of course, she tells me this as the pastor's give us his words.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 06, 2011, 10:47:25 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 06, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
She took off her dress at the counter?  Glad Kim didn't do that, she was barefoot and pantiless under her wedding dress (100% country girl)......  :D    Of course, she tells me this as the pastor's give us his words.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Wicked72

Im so jealous.... I wish I had my charger running for my wedding!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

bajaherbie

i'm hoping to convince the wife to go parking in it........ :o

41husk

Quote from: Wicked72 on July 09, 2011, 10:59:59 AM
Im so jealous.... I wish I had my charger running for my wedding!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

My Charger is running.  Im jelouse of a guy with a young no panty wearing bride :drool5:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected