News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old School Mopar Funny Cars......

Started by Lowprofile, May 09, 2006, 01:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Sinister68

Not all funny cars, but still old school...

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Ghoste

Lowprofile

I love these old Funny Cars and the Pro Stock cars. Brings back great memories.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SeattleCharger

I saw a cool show once on speed channel or something of the Mopar engineers that developed the hemi, they would drag on the weekends their new designs and were dominant at the track.   Was interesting when they were figuring to move the rear axle forward and ,  like on the two cars pictured above.  Can't remember much of the detail of the history, and strengthening the body in certain places to help when the torque wanted to twist the body, sure you guys know what I am talking about though, but seeing those pics reminds me of that show.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

AirborneSilva

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on May 20, 2006, 08:04:45 PM
  I saw a cool show once on speed channel or something of the Mopar engineers that developed the hemi, they would drag on the weekends their new designs and were dominant at the track.   Was interesting when they were figuring to move the rear axle forward and ,  like on the two cars pictured above.  Can't remember much of the detail of the history, and strengthening the body in certain places to help when the torque wanted to twist the body, sure you guys know what I am talking about though, but seeing those pics reminds me of that show.

Yep, I saw the same show.  They called themselves the "Ramcahrgers"