News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

vacuum and fuel questions (edelbrock carb)

Started by nrt69, July 01, 2011, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrt69

1- this may be a stupid question...which side does the fuel line go into my edelbrock carb? in the front? what is the threaded hole in the back for?
2- where should i hook the vacuum advance up to?
3- where does the vacuum line from the valve cover go (the one in the foreground of the below pic)
4- where do you run the larger vacuum line from the headlight vacuum canister? to one of the small ports on the front of the carb?
5- what does this plug/cap go to that im holding in the below pic?
6- what goes on the manifold that im pointing to in the pic?

nrt69

disregard #1, i found it on the side of the carb....duh.

A383Wing

Quote from: nrt69 on July 01, 2011, 03:46:57 PM
1- this may be a stupid question...which side does the fuel line go into my edelbrock carb? in the front? what is the threaded hole in the back for?
2- where should i hook the vacuum advance up to?
3- where does the vacuum line from the valve cover go (the one in the foreground of the below pic)
4- where do you run the larger vacuum line from the headlight vacuum canister? to one of the small ports on the front of the carb?
5- what does this plug/cap go to that im holding in the below pic?
6- what goes on the manifold that im pointing to in the pic?

2 - vac advance goes to small nipple on the front of the carb on passenger side
4 - you can run the vac line for the canister to the other small port...it has constane vacuum all the time
6- EGR valve goes there...you can get a block off plate and bolt it on there...must be blocked off