News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 charger

Started by billssuperbird, June 30, 2011, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

me and my wife went to a car cruise to day.and a man name russ came in with a 1970 charger. he got the car new in 70 it is white with green int 383 auto + ac. 27.000 miles on it. it was great to talk to him.  :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: i told him about this forum.

AKcharger

Hmm doesn't look like a charger to me in fact it even says "plymouth"!

A383Wing

:rofl:

wrong color as well

TexasStroker

Very cool to meet an original owner who still has the car...That is a sure sign of intelligence!
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Richard Cranium

Quote from: TexasStroker on July 01, 2011, 03:27:30 AM
Very cool to meet an original owner who still has the car...That is a sure sign of intelligence!

He also could be a beaten man who couldn't afford another new car after he got maried. Just look at poor 'ol Al Bundy.
I am Dr. Remulac

Kern Dog

I know of a white 70 with a 383, burnt orange interior. The ORIGINAl owner brings the car to the Kool April Nights festival in Redding CA almost eevery year. Nice to see clean original cars out there!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 02, 2011, 02:33:02 PM
I know of a white 70 with a 383, burnt orange interior. The ORIGINAl owner brings the car to the Kool April Nights festival in Redding CA almost eevery year. Nice to see clean original cars out there!

4 speed?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............