News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Point of no Return...

Started by Brock Samson, January 10, 2006, 11:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

A 747 is winging it's way over the Pacific ocean with an truly international passenger list when, nearly half way there an engine flames out.
The Captain gets on the intercom and assures the passangers they can still make it with just three engines...
A half hour later just as the plane reaches the point of no return, a second engine flames out and as the result of this the captain gets back on the intercom and announces that they still can make it "If we can lighten the load"...
So the passagers begin by tossing the seats, and when that proves insuffincent, they toss all their luggage into the sea...
    Soon the captain is back on the speaker and says according to the Navigators' calculations, they still need to jetison approx. 600 more pounds...
   A long silence decends in the cabin and finally a Brit. stands, goes to the open fusalage door and boldly announces "LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!"
and jumps from the Jumbo jet to the desolate ocean below.
   Not to be outdone, a Frencman leaps to his feet strides proudly to the door and before plunging to Davey Jones Locker shout's "VIVA La FRANCE!".
   Just after this a tall Texan slowly rises to his feet and says in a calm drawl "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!" and throws out a Mexican.

Silver R/T

ha ha that must've been Ponch lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

golden73

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

thanks guys, i'll be here all week..  :'(