News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I just bought an 1969 Dodge Chager!!!

Started by GordonGriggs, June 26, 2011, 01:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

For 12 large? Great buy! Good on you man.  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

Skyview69

:o  12K  Good deal man!   :drool5:  Good luck with her  :2thumbs:

Charger440RDN

Nice Charger, man you STOLE that car!! $12,000 ??? Why can't I have such luck :brickwall: Congrats  :cheers:

GordonGriggs

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 26, 2011, 07:51:07 PM
Is that an OE steering wheel with a aftermarket horn cover? It looks like a recall wheel.  :scratchchin:

Looks like you have a nice car to work with. Almost looks like a copper color paint in that engine bay? What was it's original color combination?

Im not sure about the steering wheel, or the color combination. Ill take a better photo of the steering wheel this weekend.

1969chargerrtse

:2thumbs: :coolgleamA: Time to change your avatar picture.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Khyron

I answered your PM, and if you're only in VA, look forward to seeing it :-)

give me a holler if you need anything :-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Dart

Real nice find. Nice car for a great price.  :cheers:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

ChargerST

Steering wheel is NOT a recall wheel although the spokes are kind of similar. The wooden ring is too thick - it's an aftermarket wheel. Kinda looks Fordish to me.

aussiemuscle

i wish i could buy a nice charger for 12 grand. you don't even get a basket case rustbucket down here for that much.