News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who is going to be selling parts at carlisle??

Started by jobbless, June 29, 2011, 10:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobbless

who is going to have 68 charger parts at carlisle? and what are your spaces?
i am looking for a 68 radio bezel, all of the tail panel trim, taillights, and a few more things i can't think of at the moment. not looking for super nice expensive stuff. driver quality is fine. my stuff is real bad. thanks john
68 charger parts needed.
Radio bezel
Tail panel trim
4 speed console
Tail lights

BananaDan

I have stuff for sale in the For Sale section here.  Anything you want I can deliver to Carlisle if it's pre-paid.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78429.0.html

I have more parts I hope to photograph and get them posted tonight.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bill440rt

Quote from: jobbless on June 29, 2011, 10:33:08 AM
who is going to have 68 charger parts at carlisle? and what are your spaces?
i am looking for a 68 radio bezel, all of the tail panel trim, taillights, and a few more things i can't think of at the moment. not looking for super nice expensive stuff. driver quality is fine. my stuff is real bad. thanks john

I'm going to Carlisle as well, but not as a vendor. I have the pot metal pieces of the tail panel trim advertised for sale right here:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,77581.0.html

PM me here if you're interested. I can bring it along for you if you'd like, but again as long as it is pre-paid.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce