News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ricer and Super Duty Photo shoot

Started by Wicked72, June 27, 2011, 06:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked72

My buddy came over to clean his car so I decided to clean my duty and we did a little photo shoot after. Photos courtesy of me and Ive never done a shoot like this before nothing has been edited.

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Wicked72

Wicked72

Wicked72

twodko

Here's a tip for shooting cars/trucks. Shoot them from a low angle off a corner of the vehicle, called a 3/4 shot. Frame the shot so you can see all 4 tires, but not so you're noticeably shooting upwards, keep the cam level in all axis. Shoot against a background that won't distract the viewers eyes from the car. i.e. - no trees sticking out of the roof and like that. Finally shoot in the morning, in general for all photography, the light is flatter with minimal shadows and is always more complimentary to the subject.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Wicked72

Thanks for the info! Ill give it a try at some point hopefully with my charger one day lol

bordin34

Looks pretty good, if only it weren't a Civic. I did a similar shoot with my friend who had a 240sx with an SR20 behind an old food store. My friend took all these.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

twodko

Wicked72, I regret not mentioning the creativity you put into your pix. If I came off as condescending that sure wasn't my intent. I offered suggestions based on a career of experience. Pardon me if it sounded like I was critical of your pictures.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

SnoPro440

That shopping cart pic is awesome!  I got a good laugh but maybe that's because I'm not right in the head  :lol:
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Wicked72

I understand what you were saying its all good Tom!  :2thumbs: And bordin what makes your photo shoot even better......Theres a charger in it!!!! :cheers: my charger doesnt really take pics well atm...  :smilielol: