News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 Hemi Coronet R/T

Started by Richard Cranium, June 28, 2011, 06:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

I have a friend who is going to be seliong one & we're trying to put a value on it. He's owned it for almost 35 years & the odometer currently reads about 26K. The car is black, black interior, no vinyl roof. 1 repaint before he bought it & although it is not fresh, a good buffing would make it very presentable from 5' away. Matching numbers, 4 speed, console, PS, PDB. Original interior, but needs a headliner, rugs, & driver's seat. Engine is fresh. Still has the certicard. No rust or dents whatsoever. The car runs GREAT & is tight.

So, in today's economy, what's the best guess of the value? Please give your reasoning as well; I'd like to pass this thread along to the owner. Thanks.  :2thumbs:

I am Dr. Remulac

hemi68charger

Quote from: Richard Cranium on June 28, 2011, 06:46:59 AM
I have a friend who is going to be seliong one & we're trying to put a value on it. He's owned it for almost 35 years & the odometer currently reads about 26K. The car is black, black interior, no vinyl roof. 1 repaint before he bought it & although it is not fresh, a good buffing would make it very presentable from 5' away. Matching numbers, 4 speed, console, PS, PDB. Original interior, but needs a headliner, rugs, & driver's seat. Engine is fresh. Still has the certicard. No rust or dents whatsoever. The car runs GREAT & is tight.

So, in today's economy, what's the best guess of the value? Please give your reasoning as well; I'd like to pass this thread along to the owner. Thanks.  :2thumbs:

Hey Dr. R,
It isn't in the Paducah, Ky area is it? The 2nd owner of my Daytona owns a '67 Hemi Coronet R/T too.............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

rustafarian

There's a guy at every Elmhurst IL Weds carshows with a clean red one with a black vinyl top & interior, automatic.  It's been for sale for several years,  at one point for $120K,  I think he's around $100K now.  So if you don't want to sell it,  put those numbers on the glass.
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

Richard Cranium

Thanks, but I'm looking for the numbers he needs to put on the glass to sell it.  ;)
I am Dr. Remulac

maxwellwedge

I bought mine for 65 and sold it for 85 during the peak. Mine was an excellent original paint car (2 tone) with a fresh engine rebuild, 4 speed.....needed nothing. I like the slab sided cars and there are way more 67 GTX'x around than R/T's ....but they just don't bring the wood.

Also - matching numbers? No engine or trans numbers stamped in 67.

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on June 28, 2011, 07:14:06 PM
I bought mine for 65 and sold it for 85 during the peak. Mine was an excellent original paint car (2 tone) with a fresh engine rebuild, 4 speed.....needed nothing. I like the slab sided cars and there are way more 67 GTX'x around than R/T's ....but they just don't bring the wood.

love the hot wheels , wheel covers

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: maxwellwedge on June 28, 2011, 07:14:06 PM

Beautiful R/T   :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.