News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Charger

Started by GChallenger, June 27, 2011, 03:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GChallenger

How bad a job, did Dodge do on the new Charger?

FLG

We all think they did a exellent job.

Thanks for trolling  :2thumbs:

Patronus

That's your first post??!? Duh, really?? Big boys play here, go outside and play now..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1969chargerrtse

Touchy subject as most older Charger lovers don't like the fact the newer style has 4 doors. It's kinda like building a 4 door vette in a way. I like the car overall, never cared for the cross hair grille though. Doesn't matter how cool it is to most Charger purist, if it has 4 doors it's just a name plate not a true charger. Hope this helps and welcome to the site.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Wicked72

WOW! :image_294343:  Talk about :horse:     Ummm do a seach on the forum...youll find your answer.... :smilielol: Btw Welcome!!!  :D
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

FLG

Guys, don't bother he's just looking to be a troll and stir the pot.

71wrenchhead

Quote from: Patronus on June 27, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
That's your first post??!? Duh, really?? Big boys play here, go outside and play now..

maybe he doesnt have a sandbox   :P
Got slapped by my wife for keeping an engine in the bedroom........yeah, pretty much sums up my life

Back N Black

I love the new 4 doors and the General Lee version is awesome! I wish i could afford to buy one, but in the meantime i will just have to drive this old 69 Charger.  :2thumbs:

68neverlate

Quote from: Back N Black on June 27, 2011, 06:22:22 PM
I love the new 4 doors and the General Lee version is awesome! I wish i could afford to buy one, but in the meantime i will just have to drive this old 69 Charger.  :2thumbs:

I feel for you BNB... driving the most awesome muscle car that ever existed must be a chore!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

jb666

Quote from: FLG on June 27, 2011, 03:58:43 PM
We all think they did a exellent job.

Thanks for trolling  :2thumbs:

You knob.. It's EXCELLENT!  :brickwall:

skip68

It's the car we've been waiting for. So now we can sell these old pieces of s&%$ and have a really cool car to pick up chicks in.  

Bling Bling, zing zing, I'm a retard.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on June 27, 2011, 08:39:33 PM
It's the car we've been waiting for so now we can sell these old pieces of s&%$ and have a really cool car to pick up chicks in. 

That's not very nice, Charlie.  :slap:

skip68

My apologies.   I shouldn't say things like that but I come from the place of which we don't speak of.   

I LOVE THE NEW DODGE CHARGER.   IT MAKES ME ALL GOOEY INSIDE.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

morepower

actually if they called it anthing but a charger/challenger/roadrunner/gtx/coronet etc i'd like the car a lot but since it's called a charger I hate it. The newest one looks really good, But i'd never own one...or any new car so yeah. haha.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on June 27, 2011, 08:39:33 PM

but we already knew that

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on June 27, 2011, 08:47:25 PM
My apologies.   I shouldn't say things like that but I come from the place of which we don't speak of.   

I LOVE THE NEW DODGE CHARGER.   IT MAKES ME ALL GOOEY INSIDE.   

(looks at Chucks big head) 

Nope... not quite ripe yet.  :lol:

wingcar

Quote from: morepower on June 28, 2011, 10:53:24 PM
actually if they called it anthing but a charger/challenger/roadrunner/gtx/coronet etc i'd like the car a lot but since it's called a charger I hate it. The newest one looks really good, But i'd never own one...or any new car so yeah. haha.

That sums up my feeling as well.....a really nice car, BUT.....the Charger was and should have been a two-door sports model....Not a four-door family car.  Having said that, I must admit that the newest Charger is the nicest so far.  I was leaning towards a new Charger when the new Challenger came out.......that's all it took.....I now have a new Challenger SRT in my garage parked beside my two "old", two-door chargers.  Best of both worlds................ :2thumbs: 
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

BB14404SPD

I wish they would have built a 2 door version like this this.

BB14404SPD

Wilde Racing

Me too, not a huge fan of that color though...
Twin Turbo, Fuel Injected, Coil-on-Plug, 69 Charger.
Little to no cutting to make it all fit.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73346.0.html

bull

I wish they would have just left it alone. I'm about as tired of the new "Charger" as I am of seeing the "oh I wish they would have done this instead" pictures.

Troy

Yep, looks to be a "one and done" troll. Should have killed the account on first look like I do with all the spammers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.