News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Small Garage & House Available in Georgia - Nice

Started by Old Moparz, June 27, 2011, 11:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

If I get too tired of winters here in NY I may relocate to Georgia & buy this place....

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3509-Tanners-Mill-Cir-Gainesville-GA-30507/2131709790_zpid/#X1-IAbts7b92l1p5d_jmjxg

The house looks like I'd have to make a few changes, I hate the chandeliers, they look tacky. I could always add on to the garage since it's too small, but there aren't enough brick pavers in the driveway because there is too long of an asphalt drive one leading to the covered bridge. Also, the lawn isn't green enough, I might consider Astro-Turf in it's place.

At a $22,000,000 asking price, the monthly payment is only $108,961 which is doable if I get back that STAR tax rebate.  :D

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

I wonder if the cars come with it?   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

gtx6970

::)

holy chit, I want a tour ( even if it is out of my price range,,, ,,,,,, by a LOOOOOOONG way  )

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Aero426

Looks like Milt Robson's place.   Cars have been S-O-L-D. 

Ghoste

69_500

So what size is that garage? I'm guessing it is easily 120' from end to end.

Ghoste

It used to be a horse arena so it is big enough to hold small equestrian events (if you look carefully at the far end of the photo you can see the upper viewing areas in the fake storefronts).  It held 55 cars in there quite comfortably.  Not seen in that photo is the front lobby section and the areas of to either side where the stables were located.
Other information on the sale of the cars can be found here if anyone is interested.
http://www.rmauctions.com/auction-results-overview.cfm?SaleCode=MR10