News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY ....Wrong post, don't read it

Started by Charger_Croatia, January 11, 2006, 02:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

I guess I'll have the honour as first to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRAT!! :cheers:

I hope I'm right (your note on chatroom post).

PS  Moderators free to delete this post.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

TheGhost

Go have some fun in the red whorehouse lighting inside your M, Strat. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger Aficionado

Nope, better to go to the "Red-Light" district, and drop some serious CASH.

Mefirst

:cheers: Happy birthday Dave... Have a good one..

/Tom

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

41husk

Happy Birthday and we wish you many more!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

??? I though your b'day is in may? 05/02/19?? according to my info.  ;)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Happy Birthday Srat!

:cheers:

Are you going to the O'Farrell Theatre tonight?    :yesnod:

Cover is $40.00 USD   ::)

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69_500

Happy Birthday Strat.

So are you going to be purchasing anything for your Charger on your Birthday? My wife usually lets me get one small item for the Charger on my bday.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 11, 2006, 10:53:12 AM

That is just wrong, beasue is a Gibson not a Strat...

HAPPY B-DAY BUDDY...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 11, 2006, 08:43:58 AM
??? I though your b'day is in may? 05/02/19?? according to my info.  ;)
Damn, that would make Strat one old, crusty, withered up, dusty...oh, woops. HAPPY BIRFDAY, STRAT! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Hey, errrr, guys?...  :-\

5/2/57  :yesnod:

Thanks alot 'n all but i'm tryin' to slow em down,.. not speed em up!  :icon_smile_wink:

The chat room comment was Re: a25 etc... (Chatroom Name) he turned 20 on the 11th...
(i couldn't find him on the member list so i duuno his actual board name..)

so now everyone needs to go back and modify their posts... Like that's gonna happen....

thanks anyway...  ;)

Charger_Croatia

Ups.....OK, my mistake, I got something wrong  :shruggy:

Hey, my anniversary (got married) is at the same date as your "actual" birthday. I'll remember that one   :yesnod:

SORRY GUYS!!

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 11, 2006, 04:03:33 PM
so now everyone needs to go back and modify their posts... Like that's gonna happen....
I cant, for I've been quoted. :-\ ;D

Oh well, happy January 11th. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Nacho-RT74

soooo not only the Gibson was wrong LOL...

Charger_ Croatia  :slap:

You better  :leaving:

j/k

happyyyyyyyyy  :scratchchin:

POST NUMBER 1761...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 11, 2006, 04:03:33 PM

Hey, errrr, guys?...  :-\

5/2/57  :yesnod:

Thanks alot 'n all but i'm tryin' to slow em down,.. not speed em up!  :icon_smile_wink:

The chat room comment was Re: a25 etc... (Chatroom Name) he turned 20 on the 11th...
(i couldn't find him on the member list so i duuno his actual board name..)

thanks anyway...  ;)

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 11, 2006, 12:17:34 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on January 11, 2006, 10:53:12 AM

That is just wrong, beasue is a Gibson not a Strat...

HAPPY B-DAY BUDDY...

It's just a friggen' cake Nacho. I bet you have dated hose clamps in your car. Here, now have a piece of Strat cake if it'll keep you happy. :nana:

Hey Strat, just put the cake in the freezer until May & make sure you send Nacho a piece. :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 12, 2006, 10:37:13 AM

It's just a friggen' cake Nacho. I bet you have dated hose clamps in your car. Here, now have a piece of Strat cake if it'll keep you happy. :nana:

Hey Strat, just put the cake in the freezer until May & make sure you send Nacho a piece. :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol:

was just a j/k LOL

ANYWAY I DID KNOW YOU WAS ABLE TO DO IT BETTER... AFTER ALL YOU FOUND THE RIGHT CAKE LOL

but I would love a pieze of cake anyway.

P.S.: If I could, I would love to have date stamped hose clamps  ;D  :lol: