News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good Guys Car Show Pics @ Rhinebeck, NY

Started by Old Moparz, June 25, 2011, 07:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 27, 2011, 11:08:47 AM

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 27, 2011, 08:54:22 AM

On the way home from the show I had passed a local car cruise that was pretty deserted. I wonder if the dozen or so cars there knew about the Rhinebeck show.  :shruggy:

Everybody knows about the Goodguys show...  can't help it with all the stupid commercials on the radio.    Everybody also knows it's a ripoff.    $75 car / driver for the weekend.     Only 1 day ( Sunday ) is $40.    Therefore... whoever goes is generally big money / tourists   :icon_smile_big:

Even if I didn't have to work this last weekend I wouldn't have gone.

Everybody DOES go to the dustoff show at Rhinebeck the first weekend of May where it's only $15 a day... $10 when preregistered.

The Magnum wagon and the Henry J come to the Port Ewen Friday night cruise.

I never heard the ad on the radio Brian.   :shruggy:  But then again, If I have the radio on I only listen to WVKR & WAMC.  :lol:

The Good Guys show was $18 to get in this year.  ::)  I will admit though, the Dutchess Fairgrounds is THE NICEST place to walk around. Lots of shade trees, unlike Carlisle where there is only 3 of them on 85 acres.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 27, 2011, 11:37:42 AM

On the way home from the show I had passed a local car cruise that was pretty deserted. I wonder if the dozen or so cars there knew about the Rhinebeck show.  :shruggy:

Everybody knows about the Goodguys show...  can't help it with all the stupid commercials on the radio.    Everybody also knows it's a ripoff.    $75 car / driver for the weekend.     Only 1 day ( Sunday ) is $40.    Therefore... whoever goes is generally big money / tourists   :icon_smile_big:

Everybody DOES go to the dustoff show at Rhinebeck the first weekend of May where it's only $15 a day... $10 when preregistered.

I never heard the ad on the radio Brian.   :shruggy:  But then again, If I have the radio on I only listen to WVKR & WAMC.  :lol:

The Good Guys show was $18 to get in this year.  ::)  I will admit though, the Dutchess Fairgrounds is THE NICEST place to walk around. Lots of shade trees, unlike Carlisle where there is only 3 of them on 85 acres.  :lol:

Radio ads nonstop on wpdh.

Walking in is a ripoff at $18.    Bringing in your car for the weekend is $75.   Even if you only come Saturday.

Once again... the first weekend of May dustoff show /  swap meet is where EVERYBODY around here goes to.    $10 pre reg.   $15 unregistered.   $10 walkin.

Once again.... 

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bobs66440

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 27, 2011, 11:43:45 AM
Quote from: Old Moparz on June 27, 2011, 11:37:42 AM

Radio ads nonstop on wpdh.

That's pretty much all there is on WPDH any more ever. I can't even listen to it anymore.