News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Letters From Schoolgirl Killer

Started by Shakey, January 11, 2006, 07:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

There are some letters on e-bay from schoolgirl killer Karla Homolka.  Her and her Husband kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered three teenage girls in the early '90's.  One of them was Karla's younger Sister.  There were rumours during the trial that they were making "snuff films" for the bikers.  It turns out they simply got their kicks kidnapping, raping, torturing and murdering these young girls.  They videotaped their actions.  Karla made a deal for her testimony against her Husband and did a measly 12 year stint in prison.  She was released this past July.

In case your wondering, I am not bidding on these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/letters-from-karla-homolka-while-in-kingston-prison_W0QQitemZ5654115884QQcategoryZ88433QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a story on what the two of them did.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/homolka.htm

RD

the murders and rapes are sick, but the people spending that much money on a fricken psycho's letters have MAJOR PROBLEMS AND ARE SICK THEMSELVES!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

my73charger

bull

69_500

I can't believe that people would want to read someoen else's personal letters. Do they think they will have detail to the killings in the letters or something?

Also just how do you happen accross an ebay auction like that? I mean those people who are bidding on that, must know each other, and be in contact to all be wanting the same set of letters.

TruckDriver

Quote from: RD on January 11, 2006, 08:37:54 AM
the murders and rapes are sick, but the people spending that much money on a fricken psycho's letters have MAJOR PROBLEMS AND ARE SICK THEMSELVES!

I agree  200%  :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerRob

Those sick bastards should be hung. :flame:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 11, 2006, 11:23:58 AM
Quote from: RD on January 11, 2006, 08:37:54 AM

I agree  200%  :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
201% here :wave:

Yeah Shakey, how did you stumble on that auction?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Doc74

Looks like it's been taken off, as it should be. Ah humans...what are ya gonna do about it...

69_500

anyone know why they would take that auction down? I mean its just letters right?

moparguy01

I beleive ebay had a policy back in the day that it would not allow items that were from people who were murderers, rapists things like that (i mean personal items of the people who commited the crimes) to be sold there.

viper r/t

Stuff like that I don't think should be on their anyways...

TheGhost

Quote from: 69_500 on January 11, 2006, 03:52:53 PM
anyone know why they would take that auction down? I mean its just letters right?

It's a bit more than that, actually.  They are insights into the sick, twisted minds of these "people".

She tortured and killed 3 girls, and only got 12 years......  Someone should have been waiting outside that prison with a knife when she got out.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Ghost on January 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM

It's a bit more than that, actually.  They are insights into the sick, twisted minds of these "people".

She tortured and killed 3 girls, and only got 12 years......  Someone should have been waiting outside that prison with a knife when she got out.

:iagree:  There are sick people everywhere.  :rotz:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

greenpigs

QuoteShe tortured and killed 3 girls, and only got 12 years......  Someone should have been waiting outside that prison with a knife when she got out.

What goes around comes around..I doubt it will be as cruel as what she did, but we can hope.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Troy

Here you go:
Offensive Material
Racially or Ethnically Offensive Works of Art, including Books, Movies, Music and Artwork

Examples of items that will generally be removed:
    * Items that bear symbols of the Nazis, the SS, or the KKK, including authentic German WWII memorabilia that bear such marks
    * Crime scene photographs
    * Morgue shots
    * Letters and artwork from notorious murderers
    * Electric chairs and related capital punishment items

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/offensive.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Andrew

* Items that bear symbols of the Nazis, the SS, or the KKK, including authentic German WWII memorabilia that bear such marks

Thats odd, down here I can buy a real german Iorn cross for about $100.

You would think think things like that would be allowed for collectors and historians etc.

Must be different laws.

EDIT:

It seems its the same here.

Found this in the Q&A section of an auction for a german medal with a swastika on it.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Antiques-collectables/Militaria/Medals/auction-44956517.htm

Ask the seller a question
  Hi Adam watch out for the Trade Me Gestapo. If they get one look at your swastika they will kick your auction off. Try and swap the photo around with a photo of the 1939 side of the medal. Good luck Paul.  posted by: paulc1 (536 )  1:35 pm, Thu 12 Jan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

hi paul,thanks for the advice i didnt really give it much thought,tried to swap pic but cant seem to do it guess i'll have to hope for the best,thanks again adam 5:54 pm, Thu 12 Jan

69_500

Thanks for the insight there Troy. I dont sell or purchase too much on Ebay, just was wondering why they would yank it. As sick as I  think it is personally, I don't see much difference in that and some other stuff they do allow to be sold on ebay.

CFMopar

Whats worse than the letters is movie they made about it coming out by the end of the month "Karla".

Please boycot this movie. If you really want to see it d/l it off the internet or something.

And you only hear about the 3 girls who died. In reality they raped several others. One was an honours student who was on the path to university. Now this girl stays home has all sorts of mental problems while Karla goes to jail and gets a university degree in physcology(sp?)   She's smart... She went to live in Qubece because she knows if she gets spotted in Ontario she'll get shot..

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

dodgecharger-fan

All this stuff hits pretty close to home for me.

I used to live in the same neighbourhood as the French family. The house that backed onto my yard was across the street from their house.
My neighbour's daughter went to school with Kristen and was good friends with her.
I used to bump into Mr. French at the convenience store all the time.
My twin daughters were just a couple of years younger then Kristen at the time as well. Kristen was grabbed around the corner from my house.

It's truly a sad that his sort of thing happens. It's scary when you realize that it happens so close to home.

It's sickening to see people try to profit from it.

Charger_Fan

I agree, that would be especially disturbing to have it happening so close tou you & your kids.

I'm glad my kids are grown up...well, mostly anyway, my youngest is 18. I fretted quite a bit when they were younger about something bad possibly happening. I guess there's all types of sicko's out there & my kids are never totally out of the woods, but at least they can't be preyed on as children nowdays.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

I heard about the e-bay auction on the news.  I could not believe it either.

CFMopar

Well it was taken down.....

The lady who put it up was in the paper today and said she was doing it to raise money for the rape vicitim who didnt die
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g