News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Garage question..Has anyone used a US Steel Building?

Started by y3chargerrt, June 27, 2011, 02:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

Patronus

I personally haven't done the round ones, but I have set more than a few of the red-steel, rectangular, pitched-roof types. One we had to imbed a 12" pvc into the floor pour for in-floor heating. A few others pretty high up, for factories. How big are you going? I can't imagine they would get any cheaper to wait. Pretty easy, if you have a crane and a couple forklifts..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

y3chargerrt

67440chrg

How ever big you think you need you better double that. You will be glad you did later.

twodko

Quote from: 67440chrg on June 27, 2011, 05:23:46 PM
How ever big you think you need you better double that. You will be glad you did later.

Sage advice. Without further clarification from Patronus, I've never cared from the "hoop style" quonset hut structures. If you need something to house your car(s), do you have a TuffShed outlet in your area? Compare pricing between a steel building and a wood frame building.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

PocketThunder

60% of the cost is in the concrete floor and earth work.  The structure on top once you are out of the ground is the easy part.  I would stick build a 26x26 and it will cost you $9000 if you do everthing yourself.    :whistling: :whistling:   ;)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56750.msg632673.html#msg632673

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."