News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2011 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals - Group Meeting 1:00 Saturday

Started by TUFCAT, June 21, 2011, 08:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 25, 2011, 07:54:56 PM

Mike, See you there. Shelby wants to know if you guys are doing the " List" this year.  :rofl: :rofl:

Hmm....the "list"  :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 25, 2011, 08:05:19 PM

Mike, See you there. Shelby wants to know if you guys are doing the " List" this year.  :rofl: :rofl:

Did you know , Shelby has nicknames for a lot of you guys ? She has one for you.   :D   :stirthepot: 

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 25, 2011, 08:12:51 PM

Did you know , Shelby has nicknames for a lot of you guys ? She has one for you.   :D   :stirthepot:  

Geeze really?  Cant imagine mine.....Obnoxious Italian with the Brooklyn accent perhaps?  :scratchchin:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

72chargerSE

TUFCAT

Shelby, we'll need to write stuff down because I can't remember all the entries on last years "List".  :scratchchin:

Good thing there's plenty of material for new "lists" each year...! :D  :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

Did you know , Shelby has nicknames for a lot of you guys ? She has one for you.   :D   :stirthepot:  

Uh oh.  :scratchchin:

Alaskan_TA

She did call me one of her 'future ex-husbands' once.......... :smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

Alaskan_TA

I am not looking forward to that cat food sammich................

:P

:lol:

resq302

Did you know , Shelby has nicknames for a lot of you guys ? She has one for you.   :D   :stirthepot: 

Oh boy, Im not sure if I want to know mine or not.   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on June 27, 2011, 06:00:30 AM

Oh boy, Im not sure if I want to know mine or not.   :lol:
She calls you, big brother, Brian.  :2thumbs:

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bordin34

I'll be there from Thursday to Saturday. I should be bringing the Valiant. The sad thing is I've owned my Charger for 4 years and its never made it there and have only owned the Valiant for 5 months.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Troy

Ok, got the layout today and the tent is just about where it has been for the last five years. We're back in the middle of an aisle again instead of on the end. The location is row II spaces 19-20 and we should have the banners hanging in the most visible location in case you aren't sure if you've found the right spot. Apparently there is a large area reserved for the 66-67 Charger Reunion and we're pretty close to that (actually in a line from there to the grandstands). Feel free to bring some chairs and refreshments and hang out as long as you like. I can't really guarantee that someone will be there at all times but your best bet to catch someone is either early in the morning or about mid-afternoon.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

People reading this (and registered cars) please don't forget to include "dodgecharger.com" as your club affiliation during the registration process. :yesnod:

Carlisle has a club participation award for each club affiliation registered which gives us a higher priority and lowers cost for tent rental. A larger group turnout will allow Troy secure this tent for us again next year.  :2thumbs:   

Troy

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 29, 2011, 03:52:07 PM
People reading this (and registered cars) please don't forget to include "dodgecharger.com" as your club affiliation during the registration process. :yesnod:

Carlisle has a club participation award for each club affiliation registered which gives us a higher priority and lowers cost for tent rental. A larger group turnout will allow Troy secure this tent for us again next year.  :2thumbs:   
A quick note on that: Carlisle does NOT apply your entry to multiple clubs so if you put more than one on the form then we don't get credit. We need 25 to get a free tent. In previous years we've had more than 25 but cars in any of the special displays or buildings don't count either. There have been times when we've had more of these than entries in the Fun Field so that says something about the quality of cars in the group.

We can win an award for best club tent too so if any of you are into decorating or want to form a party committee then go for it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

Thanks for your input Troy.  :2thumbs:

Also if I recall, the club name needs to match exactly what is registered. So please register as "dodgecharger.com".  Wrong spellings such as "DC.com" won't be recognized as our club. :'(

TUFCAT

more member discussion regarding 2011 Carlisle...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78074.0.html

Please continue to post group meeting discussions here to avoid confusion of multiple threads on the same subject. :icon_smile_wink:

TUFCAT

Our fellow board members Hemigeno and bill440rt will have their cars on display in building T this year.... stop by and say hello! :2thumbs:

Hemigeno's Daytona build thread:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48725.msg925118.html#msg925118

Bill's 1969 Charger build thread:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,64641.msg910114.html#msg910114

NHCharger

In approximately 80 hours (not that I'm counting) my Dad and I are leaving for the show. Can we get some consensus for a quick get together for a group pic? Or just have Troy pick a time.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bobs66440

Chris G.

Gonna be a busy weekend. I got 3 vehicles in the field.

I can't wait.  :2thumbs:

bobs66440

Does anyone know anything about a separate area this year for a 66-67 reunion? I know there will be some parked inside, but I heard there will be an area outside?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T