News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cars in Barns INSANE find.

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, May 10, 2011, 10:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee2

Quote from: Devil on June 21, 2011, 10:06:29 AM
Quote from: lee2 on June 20, 2011, 08:29:25 PM
There is a yard be me in wisconsin. I love to go there. Tons of old mopars. I never asked if he would sell any whole cars, but he mentioned he wanted to sell the whole yard. and believe me when i say THIS PLACE IS HUGE. you could spend a week strait there and not see it all. But one thing is for sure. He will not crush any car. But if he did decide to sell a car it would probably be pricey. he likes his money.

There is three yards I know of in Wisconsin that you might be speaking of.... It doesn't happen to have a 71 Challenger R/T sitting out there.  I believe it was purple?

And yea, it is sad.  He does sell stuff, but just locally.  Doesn't have a computer, doesn't want to deal with shipping.  His wife is Mopar nut as well, so I think they are safe for the time being.

As I recall he did have one. I thought it was a 70. it was stripped out and the dash forward was gone.
Welcome to Hazzard County. They do things different here.

RAC95054

As Mr. T would say, I pity the fool!  He could turn all of that in cash to otherwise enjoy/fix up some of the better toys he has there already, but instead they will all turn to dust, or head to the crusher (except the ones inside that him family will later sell off after his death, assuming he has some sort of will, that the state and/or Feds do lay claim to).
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

TheAutoArchaeologist

He's content where he is right now.  Like I mentioned before, he does sell stuff, it is an active junkyard.  He just doesn't advertise or use the internet or anything.  So you have to be local to get stuff from him.  Unless you want to drive all the way to New York to get what you need.