News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please keep me in your prayers as I'm off!

Started by Afflyer, January 11, 2006, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Here's hoping you stay safe Bradley, we'll miss you!  :cheers:

Thank you for what you do, buddy! :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Be safe..  From this enllisted AF dude to an officer and patriot...

:patriot:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Duey

Bradley, buddy....got your PM.  I was up yesterday checking out your digs!  Burger King, check!  Subway, check!  Popeyes chicken (new), check!  All good to go.  That's it for the ground tac plan... ;D

Now....you just come in here, keep your behind safe while flopping around the sky and we'll definitely get together.  I'm visiting your rotary-winged brothers about 500m immed south of your tarmac in a week or two, so we'll definietly have time to get together for pics.  I can usually swing things for a convoy in about 48 hrs...prep the route and make sure that intel and ops clears us for the trip up...have seen our share of poop happen on the highway up to you...just yesterday, some guy "Darwin'ed" himself when he crossed the wires on his VBIED...blew the crap out of himself and killed one other in the garage he was rigging his car with...was using a deep fryer/pressure cooker loaded with HE...hopefully a few more take themselves out like this before they have a chance to hurt anybody else...   

I was down in Khandahar last week and had a good time chatting with Paul (Doctorpimp)...we're planning on having a party at Ron's (firefighter3931) place (shhhh, don't tell him...we wouldn't want him to clean out his beer fridge before we showed up on his door step  ;D )  If you can swing me a flight, I'll swing you a visit to our pad in the big city where you can (shhhhhhh, *looks around*) take a short break from G.O. #1.... :cheers: <- Canadian brew, woo-hoo!  ;)

Fly safe over here and I'll drop in to see you as soon as you give me the word, brother!  :patriot:

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Ponch ®

Be Safe and thanks for what you're doing for all of us.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

viper r/t

dodgeboy67

firefighter3931

Quote from: Duey on January 11, 2006, 01:58:08 PM

I was down in Khandahar last week and had a good time chatting with Paul (Doctorpimp)...we're planning on having a party at Ron's (firefighter3931) place (shhhh, don't tell him...we wouldn't want him to clean out his beer fridge before we showed up on his door step  ;D )  If you can swing me a flight, I'll swing you a visit to our pad in the big city where you can (shhhhhhh, *looks around*) take a short break from G.O. #1.... :cheers: <- Canadian brew, woo-hoo!  ;)

Fly safe over here and I'll drop in to see you as soon as you give me the word, brother!  :patriot:

Cheers,
Duey

:lol: You guys be safe....there'll be lotsa beer in the fridge when we get together  :cheers:

Paul, if you read this Kevin (Blown 68 Coronet) says hi.  :wave:

Bradley, be safe over there and try not to have too much fun  :devil:

Ron

Ps. Duey & Paul : mark June 3rd on your calender. Local Mopar club has the track rented for the day...show and shine as well as some racing. Should be a lot of fun ! You guys are welcome to stay with me.....anytime !
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Afflyer

Thanks fellas for all of your continued posts of support and prayers.  Monique and Rhiannon truely feel blessed by your thoughts and well wishes.

And you can all damn well better bet I'll make it back in one piece!!!! Reason being, on Saturday April 29th, me and "The Mistress" are going to the biggest MoPar event in the South- "MoPars At The Battleship" in Mobile, Alabama!!!!  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

If those of us in the south can't make the Nats- this is the next best thing!

Oh, 69 500- don't you think for a second that I took any offense to your comments on my beloved Colts.  I'm just happy to talk with another Hoosier here (even though you are from Florida).

Thanks everyone again and keep those prayer posts comin in.  As soon as I get established over there and find access to the net, I'll post my mailing address.

God bless us, one and all.

Bradley  :patriot:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

BigBlackDodge

:patriot:

Thanks for all you guys do all over the world!

BBD

doctorpimp

Take care man! :patriot:
I'm with you, just slightly South... ;)

Duey, isn't there a DQ as well?  You'll need it in the summer.  It's a little cold now though...
Bring some warm clothes.

Paul
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

doctorpimp

Quote from: firefighter3931 on January 11, 2006, 08:56:11 PM

:lol: You guys be safe....there'll be lotsa beer in the fridge when we get together  :cheers:

Paul, if you read this Kevin (Blown 68 Coronet) says hi.  :wave:

Bradley, be safe over there and try not to have too much fun  :devil:

Ron

Ps. Duey & Paul : mark June 3rd on your calender. Local Mopar club has the track rented for the day...show and shine as well as some racing. Should be a lot of fun ! You guys are welcome to stay with me.....anytime !

June 3rd, Well Alright!  Shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the invite Ron ;D

I mentioned your post to Stacy; Tell Kevin "Hi" from both of us. :icon_smile_cool:
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

beenaround

Lowprofile

Be safe, keep your head down & your powder dry!  :icon_smile_big:   :patriot:   
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL