News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brickyard Get together

Started by 69_500, June 18, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you planning on coming to the Liebrandt's on Thursday night to hang out and eat?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
6 (46.2%)
Maybe
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 03, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Danny,
Looks like I'll be leaving sometime tomorrow instead of Thursday, so my arrival may not be too late after all and I'll be able to visit with you all. Was going to leave Thursday, but Kim told me that for my birthday tomorrow, leaving early would be the best present...  :icon_smile_big:  She's such a good wife..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69bronzeT5

I just thought I'd say you have an AWESOME house Danny! :drool5:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70Sbird

Danny,
It looks like I'll be in Indianapolis on Thursday evening and will stop by (unfortunately without the Superbird) if I don't run too late at our plant in Franklin.
I'll grab your address, is there anything I can bring?
Scott

Scott Faulkner

Mopurr

Danny

I don't think we will get over in time to get to your house, hope you all have a good time and will see you on Friday!

RECHRGD

Quote from: 70Sbird on July 27, 2011, 08:32:17 AM
Danny,
It looks like I'll be in Indianapolis on Thursday evening and will stop by (unfortunately without the Superbird) if I don't run too late at our plant in Franklin.
Scott

Scott we're crashing here in Peoria at the Stony Creek Inn, 101 Mariners way.  We'll most likely be heading out around 9:00AM or so.  Sounds like your leaving later, but if not let me know....  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

70Sbird

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 27, 2011, 05:45:45 PM
Danny,
Scott

Scott we're crashing here in Peoria at the Stony Creek Inn, 101 Mariners way.  We'll most likely be heading out around 9:00AM or so.  Sounds like your leaving later, but if not let me know....  Bob

Bob,
As it turns out I actually have a reason to be in Indy for work tomorrow and Friday, and will be joining the group at the track on Saturday. That is a good location you are at and should be safe. I'll probably be on the road at 6:30 am tomorrow to make an 11:00 meeting in Franklin (just south of Indy). Unfortunately I'm driving a rental instead of my Superbird since the engine is now out of the chassis again but I look forward to meeting you in person!
Travel safe,
Scott

Scott Faulkner

RECHRGD

Quote from: 70Sbird on July 27, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on July 27, 2011, 05:45:45 PM
Danny,
Scott

Bob,
As it turns out I actually have a reason to be in Indy for work tomorrow and Friday, and will be joining the group at the track on Saturday. That is a good location you are at and should be safe. I'll probably be on the road at 6:30 am tomorrow to make an 11:00 meeting in Franklin (just south of Indy). Unfortunately I'm driving a rental instead of my Superbird since the engine is now out of the chassis again but I look forward to meeting you in person!
Travel safe,
Scott

OK Scott.  Again, sorry about the engine.  We'll see you there..... Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Aero426

Danny I have to stay at the hotel to handle registration and getting the credentials distributed, so I will likely not be in attendance.

Richard Cranium

So many here want to meet me, but I'm sorry to say that I can't make it either.  ;)
I am Dr. Remulac

69_500

I had a problem at work today so I will not be home until around 5:30 PM indy time. I will have pulled pork for everyone to eat, along with chips and drinks. Was going to do a cook out but with me getting home so late I won't have time to cook it so I'll be picking up the pulled pork from a place called Squeelers. Looking forward to the whole weekend.

Scott if your coming from Franklin you will only be about 20 minutes from the house depending on where in Franklin you are that is.

avengnce

Danny... were you able to get a spot for everyone to hang out in town on sat? Maybe Charlies or something?

68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

maxwellwedge

69_500

Awsome show and thanks to everyone who came out on Thursday. Troy thanks for making it possible to me to finally go to sleep at night knowing there was a Daytona in the garage. I was like a little kid who found a puppy and was asking mom and dad if I could keep it.

nitrometal

Quote from: 69_500 on July 31, 2011, 03:49:52 PM
Awsome show and thanks to everyone who came out on Thursday. Troy thanks for making it possible to me to finally go to sleep at night knowing there was a Daytona in the garage. I was like a little kid who found a puppy and was asking mom and dad if I could keep it.

Hey Danny,  you know that Troy has that puppy up for sale, right?  You could make it permanent!   ;)

p.s. Troy, I will expect my usual commission.  ::)
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

69_500

Yes I'm aware the puppy is for sale, but this pet store is a low budget pet store and we can't stock registered puppies like that. I need for along the lines of MUTT to fit my pocket book.

moparstuart

danny thanks u very much for your hospitality and please pass on our thanks to your wife also 

hemi68charger

Hey guys...

Stuart, it was very nice to finally meet you and your family. Your wife and I had a nice conversation over dinner and your 'Bird looks great. Phil, missed ya there Buddy.. Commission? Sure, you can get something if you sell it. I know Danny had two people pseudo-interested. So, we'll see, but I doubt anything will materialize....

Scott, nice chatting with you again . And Steve,,,,, hope you enjoyed yourself. Glad to have been able to help you get along and enjoy some of the event.

It was nice chatting with Wayne, Rick and the rest of the bunch.

Danny, I want to thank you greatly on behave of myself, Tuffy and Jacob. Jacob had a great time with Dakota and that was real important for the boy's to enjoy themselves at the event all weekend. I know Jacob enjoyed playing the games on the big-screen down in the basement. Those basement-things are pretty cool. Lastly, please let Bobbi (hope that's how you spell her name) I really appreciate the hospitality you and she provided in making us feel at home during our stay there. Thanks for letting your car nest serve double duty during the night of storms. One advantage on being further from the track than the hotel is we got to drive our cars more and further.. :)  'Tona performed perfectly............

Also, say 'Hello' to Tom next time you see him, he's a great guy.........

Cheers,
Troy

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 02, 2011, 07:13:59 AM
Hey guys...

Stuart, it was very nice to finally meet you and your family. Your wife and I had a nice conversation over dinner and your 'Bird looks great. Phil, missed ya there Buddy.. Commission? Sure, you can get something if you sell it. I know Danny had two people pseudo-interested. So, we'll see, but I doubt anything will materialize....

Scott, nice chatting with you again . And Steve,,,,, hope you enjoyed yourself. Glad to have been able to help you get along and enjoy some of the event.

It was nice chatting with Wayne, Rick and the rest of the bunch.

Danny, I want to thank you greatly on behave of myself, Tuffy and Jacob. Jacob had a great time with Dakota and that was real important for the boy's to enjoy themselves at the event all weekend. I know Jacob enjoyed playing the games on the big-screen down in the basement. Those basement-things are pretty cool. Lastly, please let Bobbi (hope that's how you spell her name) I really appreciate the hospitality you and she provided in making us feel at home during our stay there. Thanks for letting your car nest serve double duty during the night of storms. One advantage on being further from the track than the hotel is we got to drive our cars more and further.. :)  'Tona performed perfectly............

Also, say 'Hello' to Tom next time you see him, he's a great guy.........

Cheers,
Troy

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: