News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wiper motor help

Started by ebodycrazy4ever, June 16, 2011, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebodycrazy4ever

real simple one here, can somepne get me a diagram of the wiring for a 3 speed wiper motor from my 70 Charger? I have the motor out of the car & I was wondering what wires to power up to test it out before I put it back in. Can someone e-mail me a diagram to help a fellow Mopar guy out? E-mail is: redbarron89@msn.com

Thanks guys!

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Passion4Mopars

Well heck I'm sorry I missed this one     :'(  I gotta make it a point to come OUT of the shop and onto the forums now and then     :yesnod:

If that info doesn't help you, let me know and I'll try to find the information that will