News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there a kick off to Carlisle show this year on thursday?

Started by y3chargerrt, June 16, 2011, 08:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

Searched around but only found a flyer for the 2010 show.

71ChallengeHer

It's on the Carlisle site.   :shruggy:  FREE THURSDAY EVENING KICK-OFF TO CARLISLE FREE THURSDAY EVENING KICK-OFF TO CARLISLE
Hosted By Mopar Rebellion at CVM Dodge

Get your weekend started on Thursday evening with the Kick-Off to Carlisle hosted by Mopar Rebellion and held at CVM Dodge in Mechanicsburg. The Kick-Off features raffles, door prizes, inexpensive food, music, great Mopars and more. It's free for participants and spectators and it's a great opportunity to socialize with your friends in a relaxed atmosphere. Check out www.MoparRebellion.com for more details and directions.

y3chargerrt

rarefish

No mention of a 2011 kick off show on their site. Looks like the web site has not been updated in a while. Does anyone know if CVM Dodge is still open?

71ChallengeHer

I would say if it's on Carlisle site, there will be a kick off party. Since Ed B that works at Carlisle is also the Pres of the Mopar Rebellion Club  :cheers:

Chris G.

I can assure you that CVM is alive and well. The pre-kickoff is a go for Thursday.

y3chargerrt

Who plans on attending? I'm planning on going but not 100% yet.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Mopar440+6

As one of the board members of Mopar Rebellion, I assure you the Thursday night Kick-Off to Carlisle show will be happening again this year. We will be holding the show at CVM Autopark (6720 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050) again this year. I look forward to seeing some of you there... :2thumbs:

PLEASE NOTE: For safety reasons we ask that anyone attending the show use the Rich Valley Road entrance. See the map below for reference and follow the signs when arriving at the event. PM me with any specific questions...

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

rarefish

That's good news that the show will be happening. I should be there with my 68.  :cheers: Looking forward to meeting some of the members from this site. My Charger will be in the Survivor tent on the weekend. Stop by and say hi  :wave:

Brads70

I'm planning on being there!  :cheers:
Hey Jackie, are you going? Will the car be ready by then?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on June 18, 2011, 01:17:27 PM

PLEASE NOTE: For safety reasons we ask that anyone attending the show use the Rich Valley Road entrance. See the map below for reference and follow the signs when arriving at the event. PM me with any specific questions...

Good info  :yesnod:

Last time I went ('09),  HemiDoug and I came in the wrong entrance   :P   Sorry,  didn't see any signs   :shruggy:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2011, 08:53:21 AM
Hey Jackie, are you going? Will the car be ready by then?
Brad, I already took off work.  :2thumbs:   Rod said mine should be done next week. I'll see you there.    :cheers: 

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2011, 08:53:21 AM

Dang! If they let you in Brad, I bet I can get in too.  :scratchchin:

Brads70

Brads70

I've never been to this before, what time should one get there in order to get a spot? I should be in town around  2-3 pm?  Does it fill right up, as in they turn people/cars away? :popcrn:

Alaskan_TA

Only if they have heard about you.......  :nana:

See you soon Brad, I will have my own wheels but thanks for the offer.