News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Similar to the Camaro ebay ad...

Started by Tilar, June 11, 2011, 02:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Landonsrt

Hmmmmm. Sounds familiar. I bought a 2010 charger.. Now i dont have the wife or the charger..... But i still have my 69....

kab69440

"Do whatever you want...."

This is NOT permission. It is a dare. :lol:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Tilar

Quote from: kab69440 on June 14, 2011, 01:25:11 PM
"Do whatever you want...."

This is NOT permission. It is a dare. :lol:

:smilielol:  You have been married before... If not you've been in a relationship a long time.

You're also only about 40 or so miles from me.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

kab69440

Nope. Never married. Longest relationship to date has been 2 1/2 years. Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other's mistakes.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."