News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger pics from last summer. Didn't post them all

Started by bull, January 09, 2006, 03:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

'05 Mopar Nationals in Woodburn, OR.

moparsons

bull

;) Some dude polishing his '70 ;D

8WHEELER

Oh yes you did post them, I remember several pictures of her  :yesnod: :yesnod:   :drool5: She also has a sweet ride correct??

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

More

bull

Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 09, 2006, 04:08:20 AM
Oh yes you did post them, I remember several pictures of her  :yesnod: :yesnod:   :drool5: She also has a sweet ride correct??

Dan

Yup. It's right here:

bull

:icon_smile_big:

Mefirst

Bull***

Whats the story and tech in this Charger? Damn, it looks sweet...

/Tom

bull

Quote from: Mefirst on January 09, 2006, 04:39:39 AM
Bull***

Whats the story and tech in this Charger? Damn, it looks sweet...
/Tom

I wish I could tell you. The owner wasn't around and I was busy taking shots of all the Chargers I could find there. There wasn't much time to dawdle but I do know it wasn't in the show, it was just there to race.

bull

:o

bull

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_approve:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jaak

Thanks for posting, Bull, until I get mine done these pics keep me going! lol.  :icon_smile_big:

ck1

LOL, Bull looks like your sneaking into the picture with that girl? did she know you were behind her?
CJK

bull

Quote from: AllBlueRT on January 09, 2006, 09:17:35 AM
I wonder how this Getxx is coming along.^^^^^^He's supposed to be doing a complete resto. on it this winter.

Whose is it? I wish my Charger looked half as good as this "unrestored" GTX.

Lisa sure makes a car look good.  I wish I would have taken more with her.  It's nice when a chick like her is all for taking pictures. :devil:

:yesnod:

I sure like this blue car for some reason:

Shakey

Quote from: bull on January 09, 2006, 01:59:33 PM
Quote from: ck1 on January 09, 2006, 01:53:14 PM
LOL, Bull looks like your sneaking into the picture with that girl? did she know you were behind her?

Actually, yes. ;D She was very nice and accommodating. I think she's been asked to do pictures before because she knows how to strike a pose.

Oh yeah Bull, those are some great poses!   :smilielol:

IMO, a good pose would have her laying on the hood, with her back leaning up against the windshield and her legs wide open.  To top it off, she would need to have her panties hanging from the antenna so we could have a clear view of her growler and of course she would have to be servin' up the classic "I am a rocker" hand signal and nodding her head back and forth in a confident yet humble manner!   :punkrocka:

:D

bull

Quote from: Shakey on January 09, 2006, 02:08:58 PM
Quote from: bull on January 09, 2006, 01:59:33 PM
Quote from: ck1 on January 09, 2006, 01:53:14 PM

Actually, yes. ;D She was very nice and accommodating. I think she's been asked to do pictures before because she knows how to strike a pose.

Oh yeah Bull, those are some great poses!   :smilielol:

IMO, a good pose would have her laying on the hood, with her back leaning up against the windshield and her legs wide open.  To top it off, she would need to have her panties hanging from the antenna so we could have a clear view of her growler and of course she would have to be servin' up the classic "I am a rocker" hand signal and nodding her head back and forth in a confident yet humble manner!   :punkrocka:

:D

Apparently she's got more class than the skanks you hang out with. :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

We had a Town & Country wagon just like this when I was a kid! Well, except it was green, of couse. ::)
It was the first time I rebuilt a carburetor & did tune-up. :icon_smile_approve: Ours was a 70 383. I think 69 had the same grille too.

Good pics, thanks for sharing!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 09, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
We had a Town & Country wagon just like this when I was a kid! Well, except it was green, of couse. ::)
It was the first time I rebuilt a carburetor & did tune-up. :icon_smile_approve: Ours was a 70 383. I think 69 had the same grille too.

The guy that own it lives pretty close to me, same town anyway. I've seen it on the streets around here in the summer. It's actually a very nice car.

Nupe

Thanks for the pics.  I'd love to find one of those Hurst 300's.  Those things are kick arse!

Talk about a fun car to cruise with.   :icon_smile_cool:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

CB

feels a little like cruising season allready, thanks for sharing!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

triple_green

Great pictures Bull. Makes me realize what a long wet summer it has been.

I have to say woman is better looking than any of the cars, hands down. Hope my wife isn't looking over my shoulder   :icon_smile_big:

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

69_500

Ah to have the summer time back. When I know exactly what i'm doing each and every weekend. Looking at cars, and talking to people about cars. Oh wait, that is what I do now too except its on the phone and not in a park with hundreds of other cars around.