News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

getting your money...

Started by Silver R/T, January 10, 2006, 01:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:37:05 AM
Quote from: Ghost on January 10, 2006, 02:24:20 AM
Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 02:23:17 AM
Silver, go to the guy's house and beat his car with a tire iron while screaming, "You see Larry? You see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see, Larry, what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$, Larry?"

You might not get your money back, but I'll sleep better knowing you tried.

:smilielol:

did you miss my reply how im gonna mess him up toby keith style or do you think garth brooks style would be better. Let me know as I know I can trust your cowboy senses :)

i can tell youre just hankering to have a christmas tree shaped knife stuck up certain parts of your anatomy that are not meant to accept foreign objects.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:32:26 AM
so u dont think i could...alright...just your opinion.
Silver R/T writes note to himself... Do not trust mexicans, they are not men of honor

Dude, you seriously need to come to terms with the fact that sometimes you're a really a f**k**g dumb@$$.

This IS one of those times.

I don't know you from Adam, but d@mn man... get a clue, OK?

Please, for everyone's sake.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:37:05 AM
Quote from: Ghost on January 10, 2006, 02:24:20 AM
Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 02:23:17 AM
Silver, go to the guy's house and beat his car with a tire iron while screaming, "You see Larry? You see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see, Larry, what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$, Larry?"

You might not get your money back, but I'll sleep better knowing you tried.

did you miss my reply how im gonna mess him up toby keith style or do you think garth brooks style would be better. Let me know as I know I can trust your cowboy senses :)

Knowing you, you'd go with the Dolly Parton approach on this one...

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ghost on January 10, 2006, 02:35:12 AM
Silver R/T writes note to himself... Do not trust mexicans, they are not men of honor

sorry man, I dont have any livestock but my girlfriend does have horses, but if I die I dont get any in my will sorry again

Just a question, silver.

Do you have your last will and testiment all written out? You might wanna get on that...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 02:40:07 AM

Dude, you seriously need to come to terms with the fact that sometimes you're a really a f**k**g dumb@$$.

and u dont know a joke from real point, go hug your charger now, thatll make you feel better

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:47:16 AM
Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 02:40:07 AM

and u dont know a joke from real point, go hug your charger now, thatll make you feel better

Wow, you could have fooled me.

And here I just thought you were a dumb@$$, when in fact...

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

greenpigs

1) You by some chance beat up the Mexican..still no $$
2) REVENGE(and HIS)
3) Your hospital bills will cost way more than $200
4) Don't kid yourself..they aren't going to fight fair, a fight never is one way or another.
5) No wait, go for it, they might knock some sense in you
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

Losing out on cash sucks, but that's life so use it as part of a learning experience. Like when you read something & go to great depths to learn all the details before you act or respond. Just like getting lengthy & complicated instruction manual for a high tech device. That's always a PITA, but studying, comprehending & remembering is a must, like when you buy a brand new, & difficult to operate appliance like a toaster.  :shruggy:

Anyway, if you decide to try to collect the money in person, get someone to go with you when you finally make up your mind as to what you are doing. Make sure they video tape it so Wakko will have a new avatar later on.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

ChargerRob

This is from a Mexican, NEVER do business with a Mexican when it comes to cash. You should have gotten your money up front.  :brickwall:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

73dodge

Quote from: ChargerRob on January 10, 2006, 12:16:56 PM
This is from a Mexican, NEVER do business with a Mexican when it comes to cash. You should have gotten your money up front.  :brickwall:

Dang you Mexicans are tough on your own race,

you see us Italians would find a bunch of our Gumba Paisanos with hairy knuckles and no necks to pay him a visit and make sure he wakes up next to a severed horses head.

:icon_smile_big:

see avatar
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Charger_Fan

I see no problem here, just go take off $200 worth of tires & wheels tonight and wait for him to come buy 'em back...problem solved. :crazy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerRob

73dodge, We would do the same, but he will most likely be related so nothing would happen except for a few Corona's getting emptied. :cheers:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerRob on January 10, 2006, 12:16:56 PM

he's screwed, aint he?

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 10, 2006, 01:43:57 PM
I see no problem here, just go take off $200 worth of tires & wheels tonight and wait for him to come buy 'em back...problem solved. :crazy:

but silver would only be stealing back his own wheels and tires that had already been stolen by the mexicans.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:41:34 PM

but silver would only be stealing back his own wheels and tires that had already been stolen by the mexicans.
Damn, that's true. ;D

I guess he'd just better chalk it up for a reality check, then.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 10, 2006, 03:29:03 PM
Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:41:34 PM

Damn, that's true. ;D

I guess he'd just better chalk it up for a reality check, then.

I don't think the world reality has any bearing for him.

A quick review of his past posts makes that abundantly clear. :D
Johnny's Herd:

73dodge

Quote from: ChargerRob on January 10, 2006, 01:46:49 PM
73dodge, We would do the same, but he will most likely be related so nothing would happen except for a few Corona's getting emptied. :cheers:

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Brock Samson

Hey Silver68?..
Do you ever go back and read the responses to your posts?..

like the board poster thread.

It might provide some insight...

Just a thought...

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Shakey

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

ya' know silver if your bodywork is anything like your posts, perhaps it was only worth $200...  :eyes:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 11, 2006, 01:21:05 AM
ya' know silver if your bodywork is anything like your posts, perhaps it was only worth $200...  :eyes:

Johnny's Herd:

Silver R/T

say whatever pleases you my friend

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Old Moparz

Just curious, why did you give him the car back without being paid in full?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry