News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

getting your money...

Started by Silver R/T, January 10, 2006, 01:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

ok how do you guys get your money from someone that owes you? I mean this mexican guy I worked with hit some "homie" and "homie" made him fix it (Ive done bodywork and paint) at the start Ive said it would be $400 (compared to $1000 estimate by shops). so mexican guy pays me $200, but he still owes me $200 more for few months now. Whenever I call his wife answers or his stoned guests telling me hes not there or he tells me to call him back. I call back and same story happens.
I dont really wanna get mean with this guy you know but hes gotta pay me as Ive got bills and I cant afford to do free body work.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Silver R/T

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ponch ®

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 01:18:03 AM
is that cause hes a mexican? :)

:yesnod:

from personal experience, I can tell you, once again, that you are screwed.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Silver R/T

how so? i know where he lives...i know where he works...i know people that surround him. As far as I noticed he's wimp, shouldve seen him all scared when "homies" came

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

Just look at it this way, youll probably never see your money but at least it will only cost you $200 to keep him and his homies out of your hair for a long time. Obviously there not straight up people you were dealing with anyways.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 01:35:06 AM
how so? i know where he lives...i know where he works...i know people that surround him. As far as I noticed he's wimp, shouldve seen him all scared when "homies" came

im telling you dude...let it go.

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:10:20 AM

Although, if he DOESN'T let it go, things could get interesting.... :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

well shit i see people on judge judy sueing their own moms for like $20

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ghost on January 10, 2006, 02:16:09 AM
Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:10:20 AM

yup ill mess him up toby keith style :)

Although, if he DOESN'T let it go, things could get interesting.... :D

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:16:37 AM
well shit i see people on judge judy sueing their own moms for like $20
Yeah, and they are usually the same morons that just finished up doing an episode on the Jerry Springer show

Ponch ®

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:20:17 AM
knock yourself out.... ::)

And keep us updated.  I could use the laugh.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Johnny SixPack

Silver, go to the guy's house and beat his car with a tire iron while screaming, "You see Larry? You see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see, Larry, what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$, Larry?"

You might not get your money back, but I'll sleep better knowing you tried.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 02:23:17 AM
Silver, go to the guy's house and beat his car with a tire iron while screaming, "You see Larry? You see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see, Larry, what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$? Do you see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the @$$, Larry?"

:smilielol:

Mefirst

Now that would be a perfect idea.. -Do it Silver, do it... and yeah, let us know how it worked out, ok?

Ponch ®

EDIT - On second thought...nevermind.

Silver R/T

so u dont think i could...alright...just your opinion.
Silver R/T writes note to himself... Do not trust mexicans, they are not men of honor

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

Ponch ®

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:32:26 AM
Silver R/T writes note to himself... Do not trust mexicans, they are not men of honor

not the kind youre dealing with.

Mefirst

Quote from: Ponch on January 10, 2006, 02:27:44 AM
EDIT - On second thought...nevermind.

You do have a point there... I take it back, dont tell me how it worked out, Ill just read about it in the News paper... or maby Ill just skip that to...

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2006, 02:32:26 AM

Just a question, silver.

Do you have your last will and testiment all written out?  You might wanna get on that...

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ghost on January 10, 2006, 02:24:20 AM

:smilielol:

did you miss my reply how im gonna mess him up toby keith style or do you think garth brooks style would be better. Let me know as I know I can trust your cowboy senses :)

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Andrew

That would be great to watch.

Next time, dont give the car back till he pays you the full amount.