News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast 5 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, April 09, 2011, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GL#10

QuoteInsert Quote
We got one of the newer Chargers at the shop I work at. I took it for a spin after working on it. It's got a 6.4 Hemi. 3 big bottles of Nitrous where passenger seat goes. Got a funky roll bar welded to the outside around back 1/4's & trunk. I said what the heck is the heavy duty 16 ton Wench doing in Trunk. Nobody knew since movie is not out yet. I see in the new youtube Trailer they use the wench to pull a Vault out a building & down the street. This car will be at the New York Auto show next week. LEON,

Did you get any pictures of this charger ???

K.c

hemi-hampton

Yes I did. Got Pics of the Mopars from Dilema movie also.  LEON.

hemi-hampton

KC, Here's a Pic of me Driving Vin Diesels Charger from the Fast Five movie. Car is loud. LEON.

morepower

interesting video's. I cringe when they destroy one. But I think well it was just sitting. and this movie just made some kid want a charger. and maybe when im 90 yrs old and cant drive. he'll wanna buy mine!
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

hemi-hampton

Here's the heavy duty roll bar built into the back of the car, They used this car to pull the Vault down the street. LEON.

GL#10

hemi-hampton

Thanks for posting the pics! , very cool  !!.

K.c