News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FYI-Scam or a Good deal for the right price.

Started by photon, June 02, 2011, 11:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

photon

Found this on the Kansas city craigslist.  Has many errors in the add.  Car looks to be originally green and has what looks to be bucket seats.  May be a deal hope it helps someone out. 

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/2415728791.html

1968_Charger

has to be a scam. no way someone would post that many errors. and its not a daily driver, been sitting a little while by the looks of it. prob a foreign scammer who barely speaks enough english to know what he is writing.   :Twocents:

NHCharger

Good chance it's legit. Just some person with a third grade education that knows nothing about the car. Has 72 tail lights so it might be something that was cobbled together.
If your close it's worth a call.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

jaak

217 V8? Thats a rare car, one of none  :smilielol:

Jason

67tbird

KC area code on phone # (don't know if scammers would go into that much detail) :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

If anyone on board has the money and lives close, make a cash withdraw and buy the car [if it's a real deal]....Of course, I'd want to bring a couple of big tough dudes with me - just in case. :D

Kern Dog

With a mouth full of tortilla chips, 217 can sound like 318. :lol:

67440chrg

I saw it earlyer tonight and wondered about it my self I don't have any money to think of looking at it. My garage is full but I would love to have it.