News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm a jerk!

Started by Magnumcharger, June 02, 2011, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Quote from: bull on June 02, 2011, 11:50:09 PM
Quote from: TK73 on June 02, 2011, 11:16:29 PM
Never really wanted to park across 2 spaces but now that it is forbidden...

Just like in the 90's: never thought of burning a US flag until we were told it was forbidden...

Did you know that it is forbidden to murder and rape too?

Those minimum wage parking lot egomaniacs sure got a stick...    retarded rule.

Banning flag burning is completely assanine. Same with weed prohibition. Part of the thrill was the "taboo" underground social violation.

Now I wanna park diagonally at Wally World, burn some flags and light a joint off 'em...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Charger_Fan

I believe an asphalt-removing burnout upon egress was in order in this situation... :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Quote from: Magnumcharger on June 02, 2011, 07:50:55 PM
I'm lovin' these responses!!

Would I be the same in Civvies? Yes, I'm the same guy regardless.
Would I be so polite if my wife wasn't with me?   :scratchchin:

Kinda contradicts the "same guy regardless" statement now doesn't it? :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Magnumcharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 03, 2011, 03:46:27 AM
Quote from: Magnumcharger on June 02, 2011, 07:50:55 PM
I'm lovin' these responses!!

Would I be the same in Civvies? Yes, I'm the same guy regardless.
Would I be so polite if my wife wasn't with me?   :scratchchin:

Kinda contradicts the "same guy regardless" statement now doesn't it? :lol:

Just checkin' to see if anybody was awake! ;D
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

what pisses me off is i'll park way out away at walmart or grocery store with no one around and plenty of spots , Then I  come back and some moron has parks right up on top of me  :brickwall: :flame: :RantExplode:

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

400/6/PAC

They are the Jerks. next time just tell them  :nono:
If that don't work than  :2guns: :2guns:

bill440rt

They sound like a couple of asswipes.

I do the same thing, even with my Ram. I just bought it, last thing I want/need are door dings from some non-caring moron.

If the lot is full, I try to find an end spot. If there are hundreds of empty spots, I'll park far away from everyone else.

The mall cops sounded like they had nothing else better to do.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TX9H6E4CUDA

Hello all
I would like to apologize to the op because I work in security and people like that give us good guys  a bad name and make my job alot harder.

Alot of us people working in security are not power tripped a holes. Alot of us are trying to become police officers but in some areas the market is absolutely terrible. I am currently a contract guard for the federal government and am considered a security guard. I have a four year degree in law enforcement and now i am back at school to try and get a degree in Spanish and a degree in chemistry related to drug manufacturing. I have been a police reserve for about 4 years. The state where I live has over 6000 people currently able to get a peace officers licence. Currently the list for available police jobs there are 5 open positions available in the whole state. I have been toying with the idea of leaving this state and go where there is a high demand. Personally I know I am not a cop and nor do I act like one. I am very nice to people and treat them with the respect they deserve. The only time I become an ahole is when I am treated like one or when the situation needs to be. These security guards at the grocery store way over reacted and it sucks everytime because it makes my job harder to try and work with people. So not all security guards are all bad and if they treat you with respect please do, they are just trying to earn a living too.
Too the op I want to thank you for your service to our country.
For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

Kern Dog

Patronus

Hmmm  :scratchchin:
I park like that all the time. In fact, if I cant find safe and suitable parking... I'm history.
Most of the time when I come back there's too many gapers around to offer alongside parking.
Had I been in that situation, I would have returned my purchase.  :Twocents:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

SRT-68

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 02, 2011, 01:53:36 PM
It would have been interesting to go right back into the store will all the things you bought & return everything for a refund. Then when they ask you why the items are being returned, tell them WHY.   :D

Bingo!  It's not like you took up two spots right at the door. Kudos to you for keeping your cool! You do the uniform proud.

1969chargerrtse

I was thinking about you today  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

A383Wing

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 04, 2011, 08:19:07 PM

was someone parked next to you when you came out?

b5blue

Thank you for your service!
  You did handle this the right way. As one who has had a one week old car, parked far from others, dinged buy an a hole who intentionally parked next to me and repeatedly smacked the passengers door, I know how you feel and why you parked that way. I do wonder how whoever it was that did that to me felt when they came out to find my new car key found it's way around their paint job 3 times though.  :lol:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: A383Wing on June 04, 2011, 08:21:53 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 04, 2011, 08:19:07 PM

was someone parked next to you when you came out?
Nope.  But as you can see there weren't many cars there anyway.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger74

Quote from: moparstuart on June 03, 2011, 02:52:16 PM
what pisses me off is i'll park way out away at walmart or grocery store with no one around and plenty of spots , Then I  come back and some moron has parks right up on top of me  :brickwall: :flame: :RantExplode:

I had a friend that that happened too.  Guy parked so close he couldn't even open his door.  My friend got his tire iron out and shattered the jerks windshield and left a note thanking him for parking so close to his car.  Got in and left (yes, my friend was a bit crazy at times)......

hemi68charger

Boneheads with nothing better to do... Most likely some whiny little dork who apparently doesn't like old gas-guzzling cars complained to the facility security office and to save face, they, the security guards had to address it. Either that, or security forces were/are boneheads...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

chargergirl

Classy response, it was the envy that made them act that way...then you came out a real hero, it was still the envy...Thank You for fighting for their right to be idiots as well as our right to hate them for doing it. Had similar experience at airport...many cars empty for LONG time. I leave my truck, to make sure my mother...in wheel chair gets checked in properly and the airport security guy...for the cars...starts lecturing me about leaving my car. I asked if he was going to write the other people a ticket as well and why he didn't start at the other end. He started to yell at me...I lowered my voice, wasn't yelling to begin with, and said, "Write the ticket", in almost a whisper. He took to steps back and left.
Trust your Woobie!

aussiemuscle

i think you need to have a couple witches hats in your car, block the parking space on either side of it.

mikepmcs

Quote from: TX9H6E4CUDA on June 03, 2011, 09:11:33 PM
I am currently a contract guard for the federal government and am considered a security guard. I have a four year degree in law enforcement and now i am back at school to try and get a degree in Spanish and a degree in chemistry related to drug manufacturing. I have been a police reserve for about 4 years.
If you do decide to leave the State....if your young and single there is no reason not to.
Obviously if you have family, it's a different ball game but......

www.usajobs.com

US Customs, FBI, or have you considered being an Officer in the Military?  What are you waiting for?  Get er dun!!!  Best of luck to you.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?