News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thanks bobs66440

Started by G-man, June 03, 2011, 12:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

Hello

Just want to thank you for Napa Auto Parts website to get me out of the power steer pump jam. I emailed it off to the powersteer place here, they said its the exact 1 I need. Hes buying the one without the canister as my canister is original and perfect, so just changing the pump. Hes also happy to pay for the pump and not charge me simply cause I didnt have the car for a while now. Its cost him more than its cost me but hes not charging me any extra than what was paid before I had to give it back due to that issue. What he charged at that time was also 400-800 less than what others were charging aswell.

So thank you very much... I should have my car soon  :icon_smile_big:

Also thanks to others for trying to give me feedback on what else can be done/ebay etc.

charger Downunder

You might have a problem I am sure Napa don't sell to overseas
[/quote]

bobs66440

:2thumbs: You're welcome. Glad to help. :cheers:

It sounds like he's going to take care of you now. Hope it all turns out good! 

G-man

Quote from: charger Downunder on June 03, 2011, 03:09:00 AM
You might have a problem I am sure Napa don't sell to overseas

If they dont... I am sure a good fellow dodgecharger.com member who lives in the states can buy it and then post it off to us?