News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pics of trans shifting linkage.

Started by sixpack_sid, May 30, 2011, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

I am working on my 68 Charger, just put in the 440 eng. & AT Tranny. I don't have the complete linkage, only have the long piece coming down off the carb for the kickdown. Anyone have pics of what else I need? I got the car in pieces and I think I'm missing some parts.
Also, the shifter is on the floor.
Thanks!
Sid
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

sixpack_sid

I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

FLG

No home with now, but there are countless threads and I've even posted up some pics. If you search kickdown linkage or just kickdown your going to find em.

gtx6970

1969 440 charger R/T setup
I'll have to ck, as I think I have a pic of it all installed