News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found a 66 at a tire shop

Started by vancamp, May 28, 2011, 07:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

working in a town about 40 miles from home today and came across this 66 at a tire shop.

A383Wing

car looks pretty decent from the pics.....but those exhaust tips stick out way too far for me

CaptMarvel

I've got a 68 R/T, but have always loved the fastbacks. One of my teenage Charger memories was of finding a 67' perpetually parked out in the country near Clovis Ca. That was around 79/80..Would still love to own a fastback Charger.. :2thumbs:

morepower

cool cars. so did you talk to the owner of it? 1st gens arent my first choice but i'd love to be able to have one someday
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

A383Wing

we got a pair of 66's....both original 4spd cars...parts for restoring these cars are a lot more expensive and harder to find than the second generation Chargers

can be seen here --> http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/A383Wing

vancamp

Quote from: morepower on May 29, 2011, 11:09:53 AM
cool cars. so did you talk to the owner of it? 1st gens arent my first choice but i'd love to be able to have one someday
nope the shop was closed it was just sitting in the parking lot

vancamp

Quote from: A383Wing on May 29, 2011, 11:49:43 AM
we got a pair of 66's....both original 4spd cars...parts for restoring these cars are a lot more expensive and harder to find than the second generation Chargers

can be seen here --> http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/A383Wing

yeah they are tough to find parts for and you better hold onto your wallet when you do, a friend of mine has a 66.

FastbackJon

VIN?

1966-67ChargerRegstiry.com

Yeah, I know, you have to open the driver's door...
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

vancamp

Quote from: FastbackJon on May 29, 2011, 09:19:58 PM
VIN?

1966-67ChargerRegstiry.com

Yeah, I know, you have to open the driver's door...
if there was someone there to ask i would have but i didnt wanna do it without asking

FastbackJon

You're a good guy. No worries!

:2thumbs:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV