News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone live around sacramento california?

Started by 71charger, May 29, 2011, 06:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger

Hi Im dead right stumped.... I cannot for the life of me get my steering done. My damn steering column just decided to shrink on me 3 inches. I just got myself a new power steering box for my '71 but now the steering coumn is to short, so I was thinking maybe its the steering box itself so I put in the old one and it still wont fit! I have the column pushed up into its usual position and still to short!!! I was wondering If anyone who lives around here could maybe come down and help me out??? Knowing my luck its something obvious. Free lunch or dinner on me???  :shruggy: :yesnod:
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

Alaskan_TA

Just pull the shaft back down, they slide in the tube.

You can email dinner or beer as you wish.  :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on May 29, 2011, 08:22:37 PM
Just pull the shaft back down, they slide in the tube.

You can email dinner or beer as you wish.  :icon_smile_big:

I told him that in his other thread...

you can have the beer..I'll take the dinner

morepower

1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

Kern Dog

Granite bay here.... If you still are having trouble, PM me or just repost.

71charger

I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

skip68

Well skip68 is still in Coloma, ca. Not that he has any "skills"!   :nana:  :smilielol: Mrs.skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

Kern Dog

skip68

They're just making fun of me that's all. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on May 31, 2011, 01:52:57 AM
They're just making fun of me that's all. 

hey...I didn't start it....someone else did