News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Emissions Decal

Started by A383Wing, May 05, 2011, 11:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

found this on another site....I'm off work until the 23rd of this month because of my surgery...I'm gonna try and have this put on a flexible magnet in business card size....

anyone interested in one (or more??)

number of interested people will determine how many I can have made at a fair price

moparsons

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

Ive had a few of those.... Totally Auto sells them.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

A383Wing

$5 each....paypal accepted.....send me PM for info

these are meant to be a joke...place them on yer air cleaner or fenderwell....business card sized

Bryan

charge-it

Is it an actual decal or is it a magnet?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

A383Wing

70charginglizard

Quote from: A383Wing on May 05, 2011, 11:04:32 PM
found this on another site....I'm off work until the 23rd of this month because of my surgery...I'm gonna try and have this put on a flexible magnet in business card size....

anyone interested in one (or more??)

number of interested people will determine how many I can have made at a fair price

thats classic Bryan...lol
70charginglizard

skip68

Your fingernail :RantExplode: :smilielol: is dirty Bryan.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

randr

I'll take a few. What's the pay pal email?
I'm Bored! what to do next......

A383Wing

Quote from: randr on May 16, 2011, 09:39:48 PM
I'll take a few. What's the pay pal email?

PM sent....

if anyone else wants one or more....send me PM for payment info

Bryan  (got clean fingers now)

randr

Sent! Thank gawd you wash that finger! :smilielol:
I'm Bored! what to do next......

A383Wing

Did everyone who ordered a sticker magnet from me get one (or more if they ordered them)??

I posted this on probably 5 Dodge forum boards and so far only 2 people responded saying that they got them

I must have mailed out 25 or so...

just wondering if everyone was happy (or not)

Bryan