News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Weekend.....>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, May 29, 2011, 10:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Had the '70 out, and the shot set itself up as I was heading out to grab something from the store yesterday:

Many thanks to you current and former military service people.

And to those that have paid with their lives, to you I owe a debt that I can only hope to in some way to repay.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

charge69

Great photo, Charger and tribute to the former, current and future servicemen serving our great country! Also, as a former Marine and Vietnam vet, thanks again. My veteran brother (younger than me, by the way) is buried in the Houston National Cemetery and I will be there for the ceremony tomorrow.

USMC 66-70    RVN 67-68

Semper Fi

69chargerrt440

Nice 70 Charger. I agree thanks to the military men and women. Im tring to convence dad to get the Charger out today but the way these gas prices are my Charger would just eat it up.
When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

twodko

To my Brothers and Sisters, I will never forget you.

USN 70-76   VT-86 & VF-104
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.