News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Skirt Opinion.....

Started by A383Wing, July 30, 2011, 06:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Quote from: oldcarnut on July 31, 2011, 11:02:40 AM
Both- with the top up--off
         with the top down - on
Each way seems to make a different effect for me.
Nice car by the way too.

I was thinking the same as well...the more I looked at the pictures

thanks

A383Wing

Quote from: 68X426 on July 31, 2011, 02:24:24 AM

What's up with the 59/60 Metro alongside the Pontiac? They had skirts I seem to remember. What it's story?

it's a 61 Metro...factory convertible, not a hardtop that was converted.

It was my biological dad's car...and the Pontiac was my step-dad's car...so I got both of 'em....the Metro runs & drives..just looks like crap because of the paint

Bryan

A383Wing

Quote from: b5blue on July 31, 2011, 06:32:15 AM
  If it came that way...they stay! You owe it to the now ended brand as an example of what was possible "back in the day". I got to LOVE those big Rag Tops! Nice car, more photos!   :2thumbs:

thanks....there are 12 more pictures in my Hub Garage in the link below....you can click on each picture and make them bigger.....it's a 58,000 mile OE car

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/vehicles/1121

Tilar

Sorry, You have to be a member to do that.

I like that old Metropolitan.. I had an elementary teacher that drove one of those.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

A383Wing

Quote from: Tilar on July 31, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
Sorry, You have to be a member to do that.

I like that old Metropolitan.. I had an elementary teacher that drove one of those.

then try this link...all our cars are here...anyone should be able to see them whether being a member or not...let me know if ya still can't see our cars

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/A383Wing

Kern Dog

This title is misleading.
I am not pleased with this sort of teasing.

jar1292

its the classic look with them on
for those that know what car it is and can appreciate a car that age in that condition the skirts make it that much more complete. think about if you didnt have them, it would seem to you that there missing cuz You know they are sopposed to be there. how much would you be willing to shell out to have them? you got them some others dont, and wish they had. as my wife would say "flaunt it if you got it"  :icon_smile_cool:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Old Moparz

I think with this particular car, the skirt needs to stay on since it has the flared wheel lip as well as the moulding.  :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Topher

It depends on the skirt. If it's a solid color, I say go with a low heel. If it's a multi colored skirt, go with the pumps!  :nana: But either skirt looks better on the floor IMO.  :icon_smile_cool:
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Brock Samson

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.