News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

you know your a car guy when....

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, May 26, 2011, 04:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

ok first off i never remember my dreams. so last night i dreamed i was at the playboy mansion. oddly enough there wasnt any girls around and no crazyness happened. hugh hefner was asking me about my engine build. he was especially interested in the cam selection. he wanted to make sure i wasnt going with a stock grind :lol:

i have no idea where that came from lmao. i didnt watch anything playboy related or anything either. i thought you fellow car guys would get a kick outta that.

Grim Jhaixus

That's one of the best stories I've ever heard and thanks for sharing. :2thumbs:

Usually my dreams involving my car also include my ex and a zombie killing spree in Kokomo Indiana. :scratchchin:
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

TK73

Last week was the chick in the next cubicle gave me a mid 80's black Mustang fastback with a blown SB and 4 spd... 

Woke up without the damn car
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TK73 on May 26, 2011, 07:55:25 PM
Last week was the chick in the next cubicle gave me a mid 80's black Mustang fastback with a blown SB and 4 spd... 

Well... What about the chick from the next cube?  :D
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bobs66440

I'm not a psychologist, but let me see if I can analyze this dream... :scratchchin:
Quote from: Brightyellow69rtse on May 26, 2011, 04:12:30 PM
ok first off i never remember my dreams. so last night i dreamed i was at the playboy mansion. oddly enough there wasnt any girls around and no crazyness happened. hugh hefner was asking me about my engine build. he was especially interested in the cam selection. he wanted to make sure i wasnt going with a stock grind :lol:

i have no idea where that came from lmao. i didnt watch anything playboy related or anything either. i thought you fellow car guys would get a kick outta that.
Sorry,  ;) just kidding...  :cheers:

TK73

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 26, 2011, 08:07:43 PM

Well... What about the chick from the next cube?  :D

A blown SB 4spd is cooler   :drive:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brightyellow69rtse

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 26, 2011, 08:28:45 PM
I'm not a psychologist, but let me see if I can analyze this dream... :scratchchin:

Sorry,  ;) just kidding...  :cheers:

:lol: :2thumbs: pretty good one man

Bob T

Nice. Sure beats the standard flying/floating gig  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Grim Jhaixus

You should believe me when I say you are better off.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Kern Dog

Years ago when I went to Hawaii, I left my car with a buddy. HIS neighbor had a house fire that also took out 2 more homes, including my friends place. I called my brother while I was away to give him the news. His response..."Is the CAR okay?"  These people lost nearly everything, and yeah..... the car was okay.

bobs66440

When I was a young teenager, I had a dream that my friend's driveway was FULL of motorcycles (I LOVED motorcycles then but couldn't afford one)...they were all just sitting there waiting for me to ride them all!! I was so excited, so I hopped on the first one. Kicked and kicked...it wouldn't start. Second one...same thing. Third...same. Not ONE of them started! :brickwall: Oh man! You've GOT to be kidding!!  :flame: Then I woke up... :icon_smile_angry:

Well, that pretty much set the stage for most of my future with anything with an internal combustion engine!  ::)  :lol:

PA Dodger

That's what happens when you're one of them "Just read it for the articles" kinda guys. :D
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda