News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new member of our Mopar family

Started by mopar_madman, July 02, 2006, 11:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_madman

Found a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger for my girlfriend its a 225/auto car 53,000 original miles needs some tlc but its pretty complete. Girlfriend is pumped up having her first mopar and i bought a new box of bandaids for my knuckles  :icon_smile_wink: Here's some pics let me know what you guys think it was only $500 and found it local.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

mopar_madman

more pix
1973 Dodge Charger
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Skyview69

mikepmcs

always kind of liked those myself, had a few along the way.  great find and what a bargain :icon_smile_big: :METAL:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dpm68

Ahhh, Chrysler's great leaning tower of power. Nice.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Bandit4142

Nice find!  And you can't beat the price, looks like you found a bargain.  :)
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

BigBlockSam

very cool car all it needs is a big block.  :drive:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Todd Wilson

SWEET!   I wish I could find a car like that for 500$. I been looking around at the oddball cars and they are out there and some are in great shape!

Todd

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

MassCharger73

Super great deal !! For $500 around here even the hubcaps are rotted.
1973 Charger

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

mopar_madman

Thanks for the thumbs up guys, just got a brake job a new radiator and a rotted torsion bar support to replace (car came with the auto rust tech. repair cap and another fender) and she can cruise. Runs awesome Gonna put some ralleys on it when I find some SBP 14's and start looking for 1/4s at the Nats in aug.
1973 Dodge Charger
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger