News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Bit of Sad News....Update on Mike

Started by River, June 18, 2006, 10:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTPTRON

Thanks Dan for brining this to my attention.  I don't really know what to say except to second most of the other best wishes and prayers.

This kind of thing just let's us know how quickly things can change in our life.  Make sure you tell your loved ones you love them everytime they or you leave one another.  Even if it is just to go to the store.

Mike, hang in there, you still have work to do.

bull

Dang! I get back from vacation to hear this. At least he's out of his coma now and it sounds as if he's going to pull through. I'm praying for you Mike and hopefully I can get up to see you on Thursday if you're taking visitors. I hope the doctors get it straightened out so something like this doesn't happen again.

4402tuff4u

Maybe we should delete this post...........it's kind of a bad reminder. On the other hand, perhaps Mike would want to see it.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

hemi68charger

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 22, 2006, 06:34:41 AM
Maybe we should delete this post...........it's kind of a bad reminder. On the other hand, perhaps Mike would want to see it.

Yes, keep it.......... He can feel the love..........  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

6pkrunner

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 22, 2006, 07:42:30 AM

-I agree Troy. We are all human and the unseen around the corner is just a reminder of that very fact. Prayers still going out to you Mike.

TruckDriver

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 22, 2006, 07:42:30 AM

:iagree: :thumbs: I would of stickied these post about Mike myself. But it isn't my choice
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

psykicpup

Oh my G*d! My prayers are with you Mike!

I havent been around much for ages & just happened to stop in here cos I had a few mins spare.....I'm in shock -Hope he's gonna be ok

Thanks Dan for posting the update but is there any further news yet?
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

psykicpup

Oh my G*d! My prayers are with you Mike!

I havent been around much for ages & just happened to stop in here cos I had a few mins spare.....I'm in shock -Hope he's gonna be ok

Thanks Dan for posting the update but is there any further news yet?
*edit* - found the great news post!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

6670charger

Sorry to here he's doing poorly.  I remember from a while back that he was having some problems with something.  Hope he gets better soon.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

RT DAVE

Quote from: 6670charger on July 03, 2006, 09:13:43 PM
Sorry to here he's doing poorly.  I remember from a while back that he was having some problems with something.  Hope he gets better soon.

He is doing better.   There's another (actually more than one other) post about it.  I think we should lock this topic so only the good news topics can be updated and people still don't think he's a goner...   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Ghoste

:iagree:But add an update or happy news link to the bottom of it when you lock it.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.