News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for owner of Charger xp29h8b338720

Started by Drache, May 24, 2011, 10:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Just wondering if someone here owns this car, been playing with a scammer who is supposedly selling this car as their own.  :icon_smile_big:

QuoteHello,

I am selling this car because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The car has 7,051 miles, year 1968.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $5,600. The car is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Regards,

QuoteHello again,

As I've told you at this moment I am in in Great Falls, MT in a military base getting ready for Afghanistan.This means that I do a special training program and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want.The shipping won't be a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. You will receive the vehicle along with all the documents including title, bill of sale, full service records and more.Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized  third party like eBay, using their Business Purchase Protection Program.The payment will be handling by eBay and you will benefit of 5 days inspection time period (test drive) and the option to accept or reject the vehicle on my expense.If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address.I will forward your info and they will notify you about our deal.

Thanks,

QuoteHello again,
The car is at shipping company sealed in a container ready to be shipped.
VIN:  xp29h8b338720
If you are interested in finding more details about the whole process please send me your full name and shipping address so I can open a case with eBay.As soon as I have your details I will ask eBay to contact you and let you know what you have to do regarding this deal.
Regards,

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

That's an obvious scam. I'm sure the VIN is either made up or found somewhere on the internet.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

Quote from: Troy on May 24, 2011, 10:41:30 AM
That's an obvious scam. I'm sure the VIN is either made up or found somewhere on the internet.

Troy

Oh I know it's an obvious scam :D

As for the VIN the only real place it shows up is from an ebay auction that ended in March for the car, price was bid up to $22,000 or something like that and reserve wasn't met.

He stole the pictures and the VIN from the ebay auction.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire