News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I bet no one has ever had this in their charger

Started by mpdlawdog, May 22, 2011, 08:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

I was trying to get my fuel/vacuum/ I have no idea problem figured out....I was under the hood and went to the drivers seat to start it up and looked in my rear view mirror to find my goat, benny, looking at me...he left me some gifts in the back seat  :flame:....goatkabobs anyone?
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

terrible one

:lol: You're right, I doubt anyone here can say that. But I've sEen some pretty nasty surprises others have found: dead mice, acorns rat shit, etc! Any pictures of the culprit?

68X426

Quote from: mpdlawdog on May 22, 2011, 08:39:23 AM
I was trying to get my fuel/vacuum/ I have no idea problem figured out....I was under the hood and went to the drivers seat to start it up and looked in my rear view mirror to find my goat, benny, looking at me...he left me some gifts in the back seat  :flame:....goatkabobs anyone?

Buy a Pontiac for him.  ::)

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

twodko

Did you cite the goat or just put it under house arrest?  :smilielol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

six-tee-nine

If I had a goat do that to my rear seat I'd shoot it.........
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

GunMetal

I've had Birria before. it's very good with corn tortillas and cervezas! Might be something to consider? :D
  Just "kidding".... if you've named him he's probably like family, only furrier.
Non illegitimis carborundum

freddyd02

Hah i can picture the look on your face seeing the goat in the rearview  :smilielol:

TUFCAT

As long as he doesn't ride around with you I guess its all good. :icon_smile_wink:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bull

Quote from: six-tee-nine on May 22, 2011, 02:03:21 PM
If I had a goat do that to my rear seat I'd shoot it.........

Usually just having a goat in the general vicinity is enough to warrant killing it. Goats are a pain, but they do keep the weeds down nicely.

morepower

1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

MRHWS

He didn't have a gun and say "just drive" did he?
1973 Charger SE
1974 Charger Rallye 440
2008 Charger SRT8

mpdlawdog

Here is a pic of the suspect....yes he was taken into custody and put in his "cell" for the rest of the day...at least he didnt eat my seat belts..I just redyed them......The goats dont really bother me...they cut down on the weedeating I have to do! 
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

morepower

haha he looks remorseful for pooing in your dodge
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

GPULLER

200MPH

I wish i could have taken a picture of what was inside my car, it was so bad that i could not stand it, Black charger 440 can vouch for it... I have never seen so many types of different poop in my life (car was in abandon barn).I clogged 3 different heavy duty car wash vacuums  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I thought the owners where going to make me leave!
Charger

DodgeByDave

You are the victim of 'Goat Trauma"

http://www.goat-trauma.org/

QuoteNever, under any circumstances, turn your back on a goat. This is Rule Number One of Goat Trauma Avoidance.
Avoid petting zoos. The majority of goat traumas occurring each year take place at petting zoos.

Stay alert. Goats are deceitful and can hide just about anywhere.

Stay in civilized areas. While there have been reports of roaming urban goats, most attacks by loose goats take place in less populated areas.

Be suspicious of all farm animals. While other animals such as sheep, cows and horses are not by any means the violent creatures that goats are, goats frequently lurk within a herd, waiting to take advantage of peoples' trust in such animals. There have been some reports of goats avoiding the presence of certain breeds of dogs, but the Foundation has yet to test this theory.

If you must be in an area where goats are present, stay away from the younger goats. Older goats can be slower, allowing you more time to escape.

Wearing earth tones in goat-infested areas may offer some protection from goat attack, due their camoflaging abilities.

Goats have learned to climb trees and drop down onto unsuspecting people. Please see the evidence. Be especially aware in any treed, goat-infested areas.

There you have it. All that you would care to know about Goat Trauma. Don't be a victim  :nana:
III, we are everywhere

ACUDANUT

Goats are like horses too. They pull the entire grass and root out of the ground, then it eat it. They can destroy your pasture or yard in no time....Weeds are a plus when it comes to goats, but wait till he climbs on your car...Been there...Done that.  :brickwall: