News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many have been doing it wrong all your life?

Started by Tilar, May 21, 2011, 08:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BIGBLCK11

I was for a large percentage of it, but someone told me that trick a number of years ago.  It definitely works!

ChgrSteve67

I'll never get my laces tied now.

I guess thats why they sell shoes with velcro straps

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

dkn1997

I just tried this.  when I did it my way, I pulled and my knot stayed going "across" the shoe.  When I reversed it and tried to duplicate what I saw in that link, and pulled on it, it ran up/down the shoe the "weak form" way.  I guess I have been doing it right.  I'm a lefty though, does that mean anything? :shruggy:
RECHRGED

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

doctor4766

Just tried it too.
No wonder my boot laces have been getting slacker as the day progresses.
Don't know if I'll ever tie a lace the same way again.
Thanks for the link.
Gotta love a '69

bull

Quote from: dkn1997 on May 22, 2011, 07:00:49 AM
I just tried this.  when I did it my way, I pulled and my knot stayed going "across" the shoe.  When I reversed it and tried to duplicate what I saw in that link, and pulled on it, it ran up/down the shoe the "weak form" way.  I guess I have been doing it right.  I'm a lefty though, does that mean anything? :shruggy:

I think that's the gist of it. Righties probably tie the weak form of the knot naturally while lefties automatically do it the way he showed. Just guessing but it seems to be the case.

doctor4766

Quote from: doctor4766 on May 22, 2011, 08:34:10 AM
Just tried it too.
No wonder my boot laces have been getting slacker as the day progresses.
Don't know if I'll ever tie a lace the same way again.
Thanks for the link.

First day and I didn't have to retie once!
Gotta love a '69

Tilar

Quote from: bull on May 22, 2011, 11:31:24 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on May 22, 2011, 07:00:49 AM

I think that's the gist of it. Righties probably tie the weak form of the knot naturally while lefties automatically do it the way he showed. Just guessing but it seems to be the case.

That must have something to do with it. I mentioned it at work today and the lefties don't seem to have a problem with shoes coming untied.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.