News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

California Thread

Started by 440, April 09, 2011, 10:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

SFRT-pretty familiar with your art (I'm a fan of screen prints) but not everything, (I'm majoring in visual art with concentration in photography and having had screen printing classes), therefore I must ask: you ever done a Charger print by any chance? just curious. I vaguely remember seeing a drag racing one with a Plymouth but I could be totally wrong.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Rolling_Thunder

born and raised...      So Cal...   Torrance area.  15 minutes from the beach, 30 minutes from the Spring Fling, 2 hours from Mexico, 2 hours from the snow, and 4 hours from Vegas
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Kern Dog

My parents moved the family here from Michigan in 1967. I was almost 2 years old then, so this state is pretty much my home state. I love the weather. I'm northeast of Sacramento. Crime is very low where I live and the home lots are rural. The job market for construction took a crap a while back and is very slow to recover. I have had to drive at least an hour to work for years. I'm accustomed to driving 38,000 miles per year or more.
There are PLENTY of wrecking yards in the greater Sacramento area. I like that. There has been some trouble lately with our basketball team making efforts to relocate to Anahiem. I dont watch Basketball, but I am surely aware of the negative impact of a team leaving town. The police seem pretty fair in this town and gas is cheaper than in the bay area.

el dub

Did any of you guys from Ca. make it out to Eagle Field this past Saturday. Pretty good time. Lots of nostalgia racing going on. Cheap too. I think this is going to turn into a bigger event than it was the last 2 years. Google eagle field drags for more info. Course this thing is mostly for racers but they have a swap meet, overnight camping and a loose and casual atmosphere with no drinking going on. Course you can drink if you brought a trailer or motorhome. I'm from Fresno so it was only about an hour from home which is great. I only saw a few mopars out there and no chargers but it was still all good. Maybe if you guys show up next time there will be more mopars (chargers) to check out and see who is the fastest. No lights on the drag strip, a man with a flag starts you with another man at the end, 1/8 mile, shows who won.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

el dub

some more pics
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem