News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Zsa Zsa Gabor & Jeff Conaway both comatose

Started by Richard Cranium, May 20, 2011, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Yeah, I know; Conaway has been comatose for years, but any bets who won't be down for bereakfast first?

Zsa Zsa Gabor and "Celebrity Rehab"ber Jeff Conaway have both slipped into comas. The long-ailing TV and movie star, 94, was taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center earlier this week after problems arose with a feeding tube inserted into her stomach. Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, told CNN that "she doesn't respond" despite doctors' efforts. As for Conaway, who also starred in TV's "Taxi" and "Grease," he remains in a coma after an overdose of pain pills May 11, reports his manager Phil Brock. "He turned his head two days ago," the manager told E! Online. "But nothing since."
I am Dr. Remulac

Ponch ®

Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 20, 2011, 12:15:33 PM
Yeah, I know; Conaway has been comatose for years, but any bets who won't be down for bereakfast first?

Zsa Zsa Gabor and "Celebrity Rehab"ber Jeff Conaway have both slipped into comas. The long-ailing TV and movie star, 94, was taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center earlier this week after problems arose with a feeding tube inserted into her stomach. Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, told CNN that "she doesn't respond" despite doctors' efforts. As for Conaway, who also starred in TV's "Taxi" and "Grease," he remains in a coma after an overdose of pain pills May 11, reports his manager Phil Brock. "He turned his head two days ago," the manager told E! Online. "But nothing since."

who?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West