News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Caesar Chavez

Started by twodko, May 19, 2011, 10:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

My faith in doing right was validated in this morning's paper. Finally Carsar Chavez has been honored for his lifelong work with a US Navy ship bearing his name. Congrats Caesar RIP.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ponch ®

Quote from: twodko on May 19, 2011, 10:08:39 AM
My faith in doing right was validated in this morning's paper. Finally Carsar Chavez has been honored for his lifelong work with a US Navy ship bearing his name. Congrats Caesar RIP.

:yesnod:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Rolling_Thunder

Good for him...     civil rights and all...       

I would have voted for this guy instead.   

Roy P. Benavidez
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

ITSA426

He was a good man.  He never strayed far from the people he represented.  Never out of touch with them.

chargermike

ceaser was a great AMERICAN. he was for bringing the union to the fruit pickers. he was also very much agaist illeagal immagrants. he belived in the american worker and kept dimes in his pockets to call the cops to have illegals arrested. even he knew that the illegal would bring down his people. funny how the illegal use him as a person to look up to. when he wanted nothing to do with them. this man had a dream to improve his people lives. give them pride in there work and a good wage for there work.  if he were alive today he would be very bummed that his dream was killed by the very people who he knew would bring his dream down. glad he has a ship in his name. RIP CEASER. YOU WERE A GREAT AMERICAN :2thumbs: