News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Contest!!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, January 08, 2006, 08:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

The closest "winning bidder" to this auction without going over will win a nifty set of 4 tamper-proof fuel cap screws from me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4603378146&fromMakeTrack=true

Here are the rules. 

The person who guesses closest to the final price at the end of the auction WITHOUT going over will win.  (Even if the reserve is not met)

One guess per member.

Hmm....rule change to keep it fair.   

The last guess will be valid exactly 1 day prior to the end of the auction.

The contest will end....

Jan-17-06 16:12:10 PST

Below is what you will win.....

Good luck!! :angel:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Khyron

$2510 only because the chrome is so nice.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

rare69

$3001.00 if i don't win do i still get to spin the big wheel in the bonus round?

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Troy

$2,755

FYI: I have to say that it's getting pretty bad when the moderator has to move his own thread because he posted in the wrong section... I think someone's padding their post count. :D Did you notice that you were missing a bunch?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dodge Don

694spdRT

It doesn't count if you win the auction Chris and throw off my guess.  :icon_smile_wink:

I'll say $2,601.00
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

BB1

God, to think I bought a center section at the dealer for $75 back in the 80's.  :flame:

Should have got'en them all. Muua ahahahaha   Me ===> :boxing_smiley: <=== Myself

$2501.00
Delete my profile

hemihead

I know one of you 2nd Gen guys are crazy and rich enough to pay $4700   ;D :yesnod:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

viper r/t

TruckDriver

Quote from: Troy on January 08, 2006, 09:11:37 PM
FYI: I have to say that it's getting pretty bad when the moderator has to move his own thread because he posted in the wrong section... I think someone's padding their post count. :D Did you notice that you were missing a bunch?

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Oh, and $5,500.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

472 R/T SE

Cheese and rice, I hope it doesn't sell for what some are posting.  :o  You'd think that being one the highest amount of Charger's built,right?, that there would be more grills available, etc. on the market.  100,000 '69 Chargers built and the grills for them are like finding the needle in a haystack, amazing.

$2468.10

BTW Chris, I really dig your new saxophone tie.  :icon_smile_wink: 

TruckDriver

I though the '70 Chargers were the highest production numbered Chargers. Geez Mike, you should know that ::)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

472 R/T SE

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 08, 2006, 11:52:05 PM
I though the '70 Chargers were the highest production numbered Chargers. Geez Mike, you should know that ::)

That's just like me to spout off about stuff just to be saying something. ::) 
Insert sarcasm detector.
FYI they made twice as many '69's compared to the 70.  I wasn't sure about the '68 number hence me writing "right" after the initial statement. 
Still that's quite a few cars, goes to show a lot of 'em got crushed.

67_Dodge_Charger

Hmmm. ???

How about $1569

bull

ChargerBill

What the heck...$2,900
Life is a highway...

greenpigs

$7 from my guess....chump! :icon_smile_dead:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free