News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Contest!!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, January 08, 2006, 08:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Now how high is it gonna go when the seller relists...anyone?

I'm thinkin' all the high rollers missed this go-round because they were all at B-J this week. :icon_smile_big:

Oh & congrats Troy! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 18, 2006, 09:37:55 PM

I'm thinkin' all the high rollers missed this go-round because they were all at B-J this week. :icon_smile_big:

shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell my wife ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 18, 2006, 09:09:18 PM
Pocket,

You might want to read the instructions again......especially the "without going over" section.  ;)

BTW: I will refrain from pointing out the subject of Troy's last post.  :icon_smile_big:

I was thinking about that when i was gone hanging curtains for my spouse.  .  and sure enough when i get done and come back on here.... D'oh!!!!!  :nutkick:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

BB1

The (Reserve was not met), so what would it take to buy it?  ???
Delete my profile

69_500

Wow, see now I figured it would definately break the $3,000 mark and pass it easily, hence the ridiculous bid I put up. Wonder what the reserve was.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Probably well over 3k.  I'm sure it will be relisted.  Either that or a deal will be struck "off" ebay....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T