News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I see Halpg is going for the big bucks now

Started by TruckDriver, January 08, 2006, 08:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc74

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

they even painted the filler panel behind the front bumper orange. 

I have not seen this on here in a while, so I will dust it off:

HLPAG is worse than Hitler!!!
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

I wonder if that's the car they bought from Charger Aficionado? I don't remember how good of shape it was in.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mike DC

Honestly though, I want to know who is actually BUYING all these cars that HLPAG builds. 

I see them building fresh cars all the time but I never see the cars or hear about them anywhere else after that.  It seems like we average about 1 owner per year who joins up here on DodgeCharger.com to complain about just having been ripped off.  But that doesn't even begin to cover the vast fleet of recently-built Chargers that HLPAG always seems to have in their pics.  And we rarely ever see or hear from HLPAG buyers at cglfc.com & Dukesfest either. 

Pistolpete

Are they really the "official" supplier to the new dukes movie??
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Mike DC

Yesh, the stunt crew actually did buy 6 bondo-bucket Chargers from HLPAG to use for rough stunt cars.

But, "offiicial supplier of the movie?" 

Not exactly.  The HLPAG cars were bought & used as Dodge Charger raw material, not as finished General Lees to take right off the trailer and run.  They were all modified & repainted by the WB crew to match the other cars before actually being used onscreen.

Steve P.

:scared:           :puke:   This THING is so wrong it's hard to look at.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

my73charger

Wow!  The correct 10 spoke rims!!  Such attention to detail!!!

:scope:

duo-stripe

A guy, living in the Netherlands( where I live ) bought a General Lee replica at HLPAG....I saw it....it was just...I don't know the exact word...but let's name it a BondoBucket..I think even Corey Eubanks doesn't dare to even jump it as it will brake in 2...the taillights were just fixed in bondo, i didn't see any sheetmetal in the rearvalance..I think the guy paid about 20.000 for that thing....
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

CB

Quote from: duo-stripe on February 05, 2006, 07:09:20 AM
A guy, living in the Netherlands( where I live ) bought a General Lee replica at HLPAG....I saw it....it was just...I don't know the exact word...but let's name it a BondoBucket..I think even Corey Eubanks doesn't dare to even jump it as it will brake in 2...the taillights were just fixed in bondo, i didn't see any sheetmetal in the rearvalance..I think the guy paid about 20.000 for that thing....

saw that 'thing' too, man it was Junk!! 
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Drache

This might be a stupid question, but does it matter that the rad hose on the one '69 and the '70 are going to different sides of the rad? Shouldn't it be going to the passenger side of the rad for the '70, not the driver's side?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

AKcharger

terrible one

Wow, I just looked at all the pictures and read through the entire thread. That's horrible! I sure am glad I never thought about doing business with them! One of these days they are going to rip off the wrong person...

Chad L. Magee

If anyone on the board sells them a junk Charger (or mustang), take detailed pictures of it and record the VIN before delivering the car.  That way, when it comes up for sale later, you will have a record of how much work that they actually put into this car before they try to sell it.  It could be used as a proof of warning for the for sale section for the newbes.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

moparguy01

I dont think they are using rattle cans for that. you ever see in a maaco why the 300 jobs can be 300 dollar jobs? they buy cheap shit paint in 55 gallon drums. I bet thats what they're doing. I wonder which Maaco got their business? haha

they'er a damn joke. sooner or later it'll catch up to them. i think more people who bought there junk needs to sue them. maybe they'll get the idea.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 10, 2006, 11:23:37 AM
  And we rarely ever see or hear from HLPAG buyers at cglfc.com & Dukesfest either. 

They probably can't drive them and even if they could, they are probably a little down on the GL hobby once they realize what they paid for.

Charger Aficionado

Nope, it's the B5 blue one on their site.  That was QUICK!  whew...

Charger_Fan

Man, every time I try to go to the HELLPEG site, it locks up my internet! Figures. :flame:

Actually, it locks up about halfway through downloading the pic of the Leudke losers & Daisy.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Aussiemadonmopars

Wanna know who's buying from Luedke? Poor unsuspecting overseas buyers like this one in Australia. Keep in mind that the exchange rate is about AU 1$ to US $0.80. I really feel like ringing this guy and giving him the bad news.

ChargerSG

I still wonder how come that people buy their s..., i mean they been doing it for years and everybody know of them, from Sweden to Austrilia people talk about them. Are thay selling all of them of Ebay or what???
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

pettyfan43

There has GOT to be a way of putting a stop to these crooks. They have screwed enough people that they bunch of em should get toghether and sue them in a  class action suit, One of the stipulations could be that they can NEVER work in an automotive related field again.  That and clean them OUT!!!!!! Everything they have, have had and ever HOPE to have.

Tie their hands and make them so bound up in legalitles that they can flip burgers in McDonalds and that is IT!