News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Northern MN Storms last night

Started by GPULLER, May 11, 2011, 08:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPULLER

Hope everybody was safe last night and had their car tucked away inside when the hail came through.  Especially the Chargers!
Anybody unlucky enough to have a vehicle outside and get hailed on?
If the wait is too long at the body shops head on down I'll get you an estimate written.   :rofl:

ITSA426

Everything went just west of me but it looked awfully close to Flatback Fanatic's place.  I haven't talked to my son in Big Lake to see how he fared but I know his cars all fit in his garage.  Sounds like maybe more tonight.

PocketThunder

Charger was in the garage so all was safe.  I only got nickel to quarter sized hail.  Not big enough to do damage to my roof or siding, but that wouldnt have been all that bad since my roof and siding need replacing.. .  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Tilar

There were places in Ohio that got over 6" of rain last night. Glad here wasn't one of them!  :o
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

GPULLER

Glad to hear all is safe. 
I hate hail jobs on vehicles anyway.

FlatbackFanatic

We had a small tornado about a 1/4 mile from our house, it was a F1. Knocked down some fences, ripped a garage roof off a house, just litte stuff.No one got hurt. We had some hail,no rain just hail, then rain and hail. Really weird.
There was a big wall cloud over our house, and i saw some rotation in it. The hail we had varied from pea size to golfball size. My sons car has 2 small hail dents.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

A383Wing

Mississippi & Louisiana are flooding & floating away.....stay safe everyone

my73charger

No storms made it to my house, course I live about 200 miles north of the twin cities.