News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

K - Member

Started by jdiesel33, May 13, 2011, 12:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

Anyone know where I can get a replacement K-Member for a '68 RT? Upon further inspection of mine, it would be better to just replace. I am not having much luck finding any with web searches. Any ideas? Doesnt have to be new. Thanks.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

HPP

No on makes new ones. I'd first start posting wanted ads here and moparts. Then start searching said sites in parts for sale or parting out. Shouldn't be too hard to find one at all. Interchanges include all Plymtouh/Dodge B bodies from 66-70 and E bodies 70-74, so that is a pretty broad range.

Troy

I have 3 spares - 1 is probably nice enough to use again. I'm using another as an engine test stand. Shipping will probably be a pain since I'm in Ohio.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

What's wrong with your stock frame? I know it's a lot of money but I would consider having Firm Feel fix/reinforce yours before you toss it. At least ask them about it first.

http://firmfeel.com/reinfkfram_b.htm