News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats your fav. beer ?

Started by 69bananabeast, August 02, 2005, 07:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhawg

I have 2 favorites    1Can, Bottle, or Keg or 2. Free, Cheap , or other people's

Plumcrazy

Miller light, but when I want something really good it's Dortmunder Gold by Great Lakes Brewing.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

69_se_ron

Sol, crisp and clean for the summertime, heavier local micro-brewery beers in the winter.

But to paraphrase Will Rogers: "I never met a beer I didn't like!"  :cheers:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

dd44068

i am more of a jack and coke man myself but for beers its molsen xxx or coors light for really long nights

mustanghater

I'm to young to drink  ..(cough) zima(cough).. :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RT DAVE

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 03, 2005, 01:10:59 AM
I stay away from beer...

tastes nasty
don't want a beer gut
BIG waste of money
waste of time
waste of brain cells
waste of liver
not to mention the fun of hangovers, puking, having no control over your inhibitions and not remembering what you were doing when drunk

But that's just me.

;D

Not everyone that drinks has to go to the lengths that you outline above...

Guinness (room temp)
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

69bananabeast

Yeah not once have I ever not remembered what I did. Always had control , gone though 11 beers and 3 shots Cuervo and never had a problem...
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

FourSpeedRT

Kokanee Gold (bottle or tap) or an ice cold Bud.

Lowprofile

For me, a Ice Cold Corona with a slice of lime is my choice. My wife Really likes Sam Adams & Molson XXX.   :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

My main favorite beer is Bud...especially lately, because they have 24 packs on sale for 14.99 :icon_smile_big:
I like most beers except lite beer & Coors.

As far as hard stuff, I like burbon, some vodka & tequila.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 04, 2005, 01:20:35 PM

All in the same glass?  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 04, 2005, 01:26:18 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 04, 2005, 01:20:35 PM

All in the same glass?   :icon_smile_big:
That depends on how drunk I am at the moment. :drunk:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Ever drink Heineken & store brand whiskey mixed with cream soda like Opossum Boy?

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

chargerhunter

Myself, I like Bud Light, when I go to Mexico I drink Sol or Corona. When I'm really feeling lucky I drink Crown and Coke < hard to beat. :flame:
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 04, 2005, 01:37:23 PM
Ever drink Heineken & store brand whiskey mixed with cream soda like Opossum Boy?
Nope! That's such a funny pic. :smilielol:

TeeWJay426

Commercial beer, probably the Sam Adams seasonals. Definitely lean toward the richer microbrews. Can't argue with the various recipe home brews I have tried though!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

CFMopar

moosehead.

Gotta send some of you americans some real beer from up north :icon_smile_big:
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

69bananabeast

any one ever have that Red Dog beer back in the day . Use to see commericals all the time had a pitbull in it. was it ever any good?
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

moparfreak

If I'm lookin to drink a lot that night, I'll go for the High Life...

If I'm looking to just have a few and relax, I turn to Capital Brewery outa Madison, WI...The bock is great, but I usually go for either their Wisconsin Amber or Brown Ale...mmmmmmm...I can't wait to get back to WI...

andy74

i never mix liquor and beer,that will get you sick! maybe when i was a kid,but now that i am a semi responsible adult,beer is it,no possom boy here!!!!!!!!!!!

dkn1997

RECHRGED

SeattleCharger

It's Possum Boy, hehe, forgot about him. 

Don't drink anymore, but I was a beer snob, only microbrew stuff,   German beers like Haufbrauw or Spaten Optimator or this one from French Canada, La something Monde, 9% stuff, but on a hot summer day and thirsty, I would have drank a Schmidt Ice or something, depends on the supply and the dough.  Microbrew type beer has to be fresh, if the store has not kept it cold the entire time, it will go bad and taste crummy, huge difference, because it is not pasturized, spoils basically. 

With a dark beer like a Deschutes Black Butte Porter,  a couple shots of Crown Royal.  Crown Royal is the best buzz around, makes you feel so up.  ya, try it. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

mopar_madman

MGD, corona with lime, moosehead, becks, honey brown, tecate, hockerschor, any microbrew (love the sample trays  :icon_smile:
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger